*+Chapter 3+*

Cookie: I was listening to the song "Everytime We Touch" when I was writing the last page of this chapter and my eyes watered...*sniff* so beautiful..yet sad :/

Youtube link to "Everytime We Touch" on the side!

Also pic of Sam Way who plays Cedric :3

VOTE! COMMENT! HUMP! ^_^

-----

 "Everytime we touch I get feeling and everytime we kiss I swear I can fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last, need you by my side"-Cascada

*+Kai's POV+*

Cedric's been true to his words. For the next three days he'd show up at my apartment after classes and sits right next to my door.

      He never says anything when I come up the steps and enter my apartment after a long day at work. Cedric would just continue sitting there, leaning his back against the wall, hands shoved in his coat pockets. For the past three days not once had I acknowledge him yet he seemed fine with that because he kept coming back even in this cold winter.

     Finally on the fourth day I spoke to him.

     "You'll freeze out here," I told him, unlocking my door.

     "Haven't yet," was his reply.

     I pushed the door open and paused before entering. I looked down at him with a frown. "Why are you doing this?"

     "So you wont be lonely."

     "I'm not lonely."

     "Liar."

     "Cedric, go home!"

     "No."

     "I'm calling your parents. You shouldn't be out here like this, my neighbors are already starting to talk."

     "That's their problem."

     I sighed. "Like I said, if you don't leave I'm calling your parents."

      Cedric finally looked up at me, half of his face covered by a tan wool scarf but his ice blue eyes was visible, piercing right through me like they always do. "Go ahead," he said calmly, "call them."

     I glared at him. Stubborn boy.

      "Fine," I muttered, "freeze out here. I don't care." I walked in my apartment and slammed the door close. Damn it! What did he want from me!? I already told him that a relationship between us wouldn't work out. It was just asking for trouble. A replacement for his brother? Don't make me laugh!

     I shrugged my coat off and hung it on the coat rack by the door. Kicking my shoes off, I walked up to the ringing phone and answered. "Hello?"

     "Kai! Hi! It's me, Sandra, your apartment manager."

     I sighed. Damn, here it comes. "Hello, Sandra."

    "I've been getting complaints from the residents that there's been a teenage boy hanging around your place for the past three days."

    "I know, I'm sorry. I'll take care of it."

    "Do I need to call the cops for you?"

    "No!" I said quickly. Dear god, no. That's just what I needed, for the police to get involve and John finding out about it. "No, like I said, I'll handle it."