*+Chapter 4+*

<----- VOTE FOR THE NEW YEARS! ;p

Cookie: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!! :D

I'm really getting into this story! ^_^ Got so into it that I wrote a scene in this chapter that I hadn't meant to LOL It just happened O.O

SongLink Video is "Love Struck" by V Factory! Totally fits this chapter. Cedric has Kai lovestruck :P

Pic is Kai, smexi! ;P

And I feel like not enough people are commenting...*sniff* I live off of comments and I'm starving! *wails* So, Comment, Vote, hump! :)

-----

"I'm craving for you and just like a fool, there's no way I can stop stop stop my desire.." -V Factory

*+Kai's POV+*

For the remainder of the week Cedric never failed to show up at my doorstep.

       I was reluctant but we both agreed that if he should ever get to my apartment before me for any reason that he can use the spare key I had given him. I didn't bother telling him that the key I gave him was the exact same key I had given John. I had made my ex-lover return the key to me after he asked me to be his Best Man just a few days after he told me he was getting married.

       I had accepted to be his Best Man because he just had to point out that everyone has known me as his best friend for ten years. It would have been suspicious if I didn't attend the wedding. But that is the last favor I'll ever do for John. He deserved nothing more from me.

       As for Cedric, I didn't mind his presence in my home anymore. Yes, at first I worried but I got used to the idea of him coming and going. I've gotten used to him doing his homework on my coffee table in the living room or kitchen, gotten used to him occupying the seat on the couch next to me. It was as if he's always been there, like air.

       And I found his sex drive amusing. It didn't matter where we were, the bedroom, kitchen, living room...he was always ready to make love to me. I didn't mind it though. In fact I enjoy his attention and even enjoyed teaching him the pleasures of the human body. Cedric has become an all too willing pupil and though I found his childish side vexing at times...I also couldn't help secretly adore his clinginess.

       "Ah to be young," I chuckled to myself, glancing at the clock hanging in my kitchen. It was already Saturday and Cedric had told me he was going to be a little late but he's never been this late before. It was already six p.m and he had to be home by at least ten.

       I turned my attention back to the chicken legs I've been marinating and frowned. I wonder...what has Cedric been telling his parents? I get worried when he drives home late but he always insists to stay longer. Up til now I've never let him spend the night. I thought it was too soon for that. Too intimate.

       "As if you haven't already slept with the boy, Kai," I told myself with another amused chuckle. I guess it was really far too late to worry about 'intimacy'. But still, it wasn't as if Cedric has asked to spend the night...so why was it bugging me now?

       The phone started ringing, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly washed my hands and answered the phone in the living room before it could go to voicemail. "Hello?"

       "Kai."

       I smiled, relieved to hear Cedric's voice. "Ced, where are you? It's getting late."

       "Sorry," he said, "but I got caught up in something."

       "Oh? Where are you now?"