*+Chapter 5+*

"It's been said and done, every beautiful thoughts has been already sung and I guess right now here's another one so your melody will play on and on with the best of them-" Selena Gomez

*+Kai's POV+*

I awakened to the sound of water running and realized that it was coming from the bathroom connected to my room.

     Blinking, I yawn and stretched, feeling like a cat groggily awakened from it's slumber. I stopped short however; in the middle of my stretching when my back began to ache. Groaning, I reached behind me and rubbed my sore back. And it's no wonder! Cedric hadn't let me rest til I had passed out from exhaustion.

      The boy couldn't be sated!

      "Morning."

      I glanced up and found Cedric standing in front of me, naked except the white towel around his hips. He must have just stepped out the shower because he looked refreshed, dark hair still damp with beads of water still clinging to his skin. And I could smell the dove soap and feel the steam coming from the bathroom just a few feet away.

      "Morning," I said and yawned again. "What time is it?"

      " Twelve."

      I frowned. "It's not morning anymore, it's the afternoon!"

      Cedric shrugged. "I hope you don't mind, I used your shower."

     My eyes narrowed at him. "And you spent the night."

      "That too."

      "Your parents..."

      "I already called them and told them that I fell asleep at a friends house."

      "Hmm." I tried to stretch again and winced when my back began to throb. "Ugh, I hurt all over."

      "Sorry," Cedric apologized, but he didn't really sound sorry at all. In fact he had a little smile playing across his lips, looking real pleased with himself.

     I rolled my eyes at his evident cockiness and sighed. "If we keep this up I'm going to fracture my hips. I'm not as young as I used to be, you know. I can't keep going on like that."

     "You seemed to enjoy it enough at the time," he just had to point. "Besides, you're only twenty-four."

     I waved a hand. "Bah! We still gotta tone it down a bit. My poor body can't take all your vigorous teenage sex-drive."

     I rested my cheek against my pillow and admired the view. Ced really did have a nice body for his age. His physique was very young and athletic, muscles rippling in the right places. "Have you ever considered a modeling career?" I asked him.

     Cedric lifted a brow. "Have you?"

     I blinked. "What?"

     "You're very beautiful."

     I stared at his serious expression and found myself blushing. Me? Beautiful? How can he say something so embarrassing like that without batting a lash? I buried my face deeper into the pillow, peeking at him. "You think I'm...beautiful?"

     Cedric nodded. He knelt down beside the bed in front of me and brushed my hair back away from my eyes. "Kai, I think you're lovely."

     I could feel my blush deepening. "Ced! I'm not lovely."

     "You are," he insisted. "You're like one of those geisha paintings I've seen-"

      "I look like a female prostitute!?"