Moving

"Sweetie, can you come here real quick?"

"Yeah Mom?" I said entering the room sitting across from her.

"Robin and the kids will be coming back later"

Oh I forgot to mention that Robin has two kids with his ex wife, Brittany and Brian. They're so annoying.

"How can I forget."

"Tyla.." She said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry mom, but I'm not about to get excited about people that don't like me."

"I know sweetie.. And that's why I'm going to ask you to stay with your brother for a while if you guys fight again"

"Excuse me?"

"I said that I-"

"No, no, no! I heard you clearly the first time , I just can't believe you would pick them over me"

"I'm not picking them over you!, it's just that me and Robin talked about it and it be in this families best interest if you left for a while.. I mean with your anger and all.."

"With my anger and all?" By this point I was standing up to defend myself. "What do you expect me to feel when all you've done since dad died is let that man influence you!?"

"TYLA ALEXANDRA SHAKUR DON'T YOU EVER FIX YOUR LIPS TO DISRESPECT ME EVER AGAIN! I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT GIVE YOU THE BEST FOR THE PAST 17 YEARS , WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT!?!?"

"You're so predictable" I said walking away while tears swelled in my eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!"

"MY DAD!" I said from the top of the stairs tears falling down my cheeks.

I slammed the door and laid back down on my bed.

"Dad... If you can hear me right now, I'm sorry for disrespecting mom. I know you wouldn't like it.. I just, I just get so mad sometimes. She says I get it from you, well we. Dathan punch this kid in the face one time for "undressing me with his eyes", he can be so overprotective... I think KJ really likes me... But I'm not going to do that to Ray, but would you want me to follow my heart?" I said growing frustrated "Eh!, this is so stupid" I said Turning over throwing my face into a pillow crying.

"Ty.. You okay?"

Ehh. My sister Avery must be back from soccer practice. "Mom wants me to move to south beach with Bubba"

"What?" She said sitting on the bed besides me.

"She always chooses them over me!" I said lifting my face from my pillow looking at her.

"Don't say that Ty she has her reasons"

She was always so positive.

"And what would that be?, the fact that she rather replace with Brittany than deal with the package I bring? I'm sorry I'm such a screw up okay!?. I can't help it"

"Tyla don't ever say that, God made you just the way he wanted you to be.. And mommy loves you and you know that. But hey if it makes it any better I'll come with you."

"No you don't Avery, I mean all your friends are here and even you little boyfriend Dante is. I can't let you change your life for me"

"So? You're my sister, my sister comes before all that petty stuff."

"Really, even Dante ?" I said sitting up smirking

"Even Dante." She said returning the smirk.

"Shh!!, you play to much"