Something New

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon coming through my cracked door; as I whipped my eyes and snuggled back into the covers I seen KJ come out of the bathroom at the end of the bed.

"Good Morning sleepy head" he spoke with a smile drying his hair with a towl while the other hung around his waist low enough to show his V line.

"Morning..." I said smiling with a yawn.

"You sleep good?" He said while grabbing his boxers and putting them on under his towl then dropping the towl.

"Yeah" I said crawling to the end of the bed. "What about you?"

"I slept good. I mean after all who couldn't with someone as beautiful as you in their arms" he said as I blushed.

He licked his bottom lip and putted on a pair of jogging pants and a shirt. "You ask Dathan about the party?"

"Not yet" I said sighing turning on my back.

"Want me to stand there when you ask him?" He said sitting by me.

"If you want"

"Well we should just get it over with now because you have to get ready then we have to take that ride"

"Alright" I said getting up then going downstairs as he followed.

"Good Morning Tyla, KJ"

"Morning" we said as one.

"You guys hungry?" She said flipping an pancake them setting down two plates.

"Yeah.." I said sitting on a stole, him doing the same. "Where's Bubba?"

"It in workout room"

"Oh"

"You wanted to know if you could go to Corinne's party huh?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I'm only 2 years older than you, they're my friends too. But I asked and he said it was fine" she said as she put 3 pancakes on the two plates she had sat out before hand.

"Thanks" we both said taking bites.

"So are you guys dating now?" She said whipping up the counter with a smirk.

I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah"

"Awwhh"

"Shut Up!" I said while blushing.

"No, that's so cute"

"What's so cute?" Dathan said coming into the kitchen wearing a beader and sweatpants while grabbing an water bottle.

"There dating"

"W-whatt" he said while choking on his water.

"You heard me"

"I'm going to kill you...." I said under my breathe.

"What happen to Rat Rat?" He said clearing his throat.

"He cheated on me" I said taking a bite of food.

"Again?"

"Please Stop..."

"What I'm just asked a question" he said smirking then leaving.

"After you guys get done eating I think we should get ready, I know it's early but still.. And plus I promised me and Tyla would help set up"

"Alright" I said finishing up and sitting my plate in the sink as he did the same. "Your outfits at the house right?" I said traveling up the stairs.

"Guys don't wear outfits"

"Then what do they wear?"

"Clothes?!"

"Same thing" I said entering the room as you could hear Jhene laughing.

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is"

"You're so stubborn" he said sitting on the bed.

"Thanks" I said grabbing an outfit then going into the bathroom to try it on after my shower.

"What about this one babe?" I said coming out.

I was forcing KJ to help me find an outfit to wear, I had on Jean shorts with a sleeves shirt.

"You look good, but I don't want you to look so good I have to fight somebody" he said siting up from the bed.

"At least you care" I said sighing while grabbing another then going back into the bathroom to change my outfit; then coming back out.

"Okay, I like that one better"

"Thanks" I said smirking then fixing my hair in the mirror. "Can you put this on for me?" I said knocking him out of his trance.

"Huh?"

"Can you put this necklace on for me?"

"Oh yeah, of course" he said getting up taking the necklace I held out as I held my hair up.

"You looks beautiful.." He said putting the necklace on.

"Thanks..." I said blushing.

"You guys ready?" Jhene said knocking on the door.

"Yeah" we both said as I got up and followed him as he walked out.

"You look cute" she said smiling.

"Thanks, so do you"

I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes

Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes

Me and KJ we're dancing to dance for you by Beyoncé, it was kinda awkward with Ray looking at me while he grinded on some random girl, I guess KJ notice because he asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing, just dance with me" I said turning around dancing on him as he grabbed my waist.

"Don't worry about him baby" he said whispering from behind into my ear I could hear him over the load music.

Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh, yes

"It kinda hard with him looking at him" I said as he turned me around and kissed me and I smiled.

"Better?"

"Better..."

We ended up staying at the party to about 1am because that's when people thought it was a good idea to go skinny dipping, KJ walked me and Jhene to our car and gave me a kiss goodbye which caused another "Awh" from Jhene. I ended up falling asleep 30 minutes into the ride and was a woken when we finally got there. I hope Dathan wasn't mad.

2weeks later

It's been 2weeks since me and Avery had moved with our older brother and sister and our trip was over dud. We were back with our mom and so was Robin, she still doesn't believe me and I swear they're training my little 3 year old brother Julian to resent me. He told me to get out of his life the other day, I'm so done with this disfuncatial family. I got up from my bed, closing my journal and making my way down stairs but stopped when I heard that my mom was still up.

"Of course they want to see you.." She said into the phone.

I took at the wall clock, it was 2 a.m., who would she be talking to at 2 a.m.?

"Excuse me Antony, I think someone is up" she rested the phone down looking upstairs where I once stood but I had already ran to my room.

Who's Antony?

A/N: I'm sorry guys it took so long for me to update, I don't go to parties so that part was kinda hard and yet it still sucked. But please like , comment and share (:

Outfit on the side --->