The One.

"Hey Avery"

"Hmm?" She said slightly opening her eyes.

" Sleepy?"

"Yeah" She said chuckling slightly and moving the covers out of the way so she could slip in.

"I've been thinking about dad a lot lately" she said laying down by her, getting under the covers.

"Why" Avery said looking over at her.

"I just have.. And I miss him a lot"

"I miss him too"

"What time is it?"

"I don't know.." Avery said stretching and sitting up, checking her phone. "2:45"

"P.m?"

"Yeah" she said whipping her eyes

"Oh..I think you missed your soccer practice"

"I don't even care anymore" she said laying back down.

"Ehh.." She said as she looked at her phone with a sigh.

"What?"

"I have like 7 text messages asking why I wasn't in school today"

"From who?"

"Roc and KJ"

"Any from Ray?"

I looked at my phone.

"Nope."

"Oh.."

"Yup."

"Look T, I wasn't going to say anything.. But being your sister I think it's my job to tell you this" She paused biting her bottom lip. "I seen him at the other day with this girl"

"What girl?"

Her stomach dropped.

"Jessica"

"And?"

"He was all over her Tyla, I don't think he seen me but it seen him"

"Of course he was" She said looking down.

"He's not good for you Ty, I'm sorry" and with that she got up and exited the room.

Tyla got up as well and followed her downstairs.

"Guys I'm heading out but I don't want you at moms house okay" Dathan said grabbing his keys.

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't want you there and I don't need to get into anything with dude" He said looking at them then leaving.

"Come on Ty, let's just get you things and get out of here please" KJ said pulling me into my room.

"I'm not going to say anything to my mom Keith"

"Alright, where should we start?" He said sitting on my bed looking at my posters of PAC, Chris Brown, Lorde and so many others.

"I guess the closet, I'm not taking to much... I'm not even supposed to be here" She said mumbling the last part.

"You snuck out?"

"No... Dathan just doesn't know I'm here, he thinks I'm at your house right now, which also reminds me that I need to get over there before 7, he's picking me up"

"Ugh.." He say laying down on my bed looking over at a picture of Ray and Tyla kissing on her last birthday. "I honestly think a picture of me and you would look much better in this frame."