Screams

My brother Tyler is coming home today, my twin brother that is. He's been In jail for getting into this gang fight and fighting Brain. Brittany tried to get him in there longer by saying he raped her but she failed the test and had no alibi because he was at my Aunts at the time. My mom still believes her and I've been done with her ever since.

"You ready to see Tyler?" Avery asked me as she snuggled into the love seat by me.

"Yeah, I talked to him the other day though and he said he's moving in with Aunt Becky" I said laying my head on her solder as Britnaty snickered.

"Mom's not coming right?"

"I hope not, she's at the air port picking up someone anyways... I just hope Dathan gets here before she gets back"

"Exactly, it'll just defet the purpose of this being a good day"

"I hope he's not coming here" Brittany said, while Brain nodded in agreement

"Exactly I don't need that mulestar in my house" Robin commented

My blood boiled at that word.

"Yeah because he defrently touch your flat cheated, no butt daughter" I said scoffing. "And he had a girlfriend at the time, which he lost because of your lies" I said hissing at Brittany.

"I wasn't lying" she said getting up with Brain as the left with Robin. They leave every other Friday around this time to go to there Mom's, but what made this even better Robin had to shoot music video. So now it's just me, Avery, and Mia because my "mom" took Julian with her to the air port.

"So.. What do you wanna do?" Avery said coming from the kitchen with a jar of pickles, laying on the couch.

"Well.." I said pausing to check my phone. "It's about 2 so he should be here any minute now"

We never said he wasn't coming here.

"I'm still heating about how Robin wouldn't let us get him out earlier, he could of been here months ago."

"Well, that doesn't matter because he's coming home now"

"I guess" she said with a sigh as someone knocked on the door.

"Aye, open up!"

"BUBBA!" Avery said as she jumped off the couch to open the door as I traveled behind her.

"Hey" he said with a joyous chuckle as we attached him with hugs, but after we were was done he was sure to take in how much we've grown. "Dang you guys got big, expeceialy you Avery" he said looking at her then closing the door and throwing his duffle bag down.

"Thanks, I guess?"

"You too T" he said looking over at me patting my head.

"You trinna say I'm short?"

"No, not at all. You just haven't hit your groth spirt yet" he said laughing.

"Ty-wer?" Mia said slowly walking up behind us as me and Avery separated to give her a clearer view.

"TY-WER!!!" She said picking up the pace running into his legs.

"Hey Mia!" He said picking her up so they would be face to face. "Whatca' been up too?" He with a smile.

She just started giggling.

"I missed you guys so much.." He said while looking around. "Where's Jhene ?"

"Mom kicked her out a week after you left, she kinda just lost it" Avery said sitting on the counter.

"So who's is she staying with?" He said putting Mia down as she went to play then putting his hand in his pockets.