Man Chest

Grace frowned as she gazed at the bowl. The constancy was a little to thin for cookies. "More flour." She decided.  She turned toward the flour bag that was sitting on the table but she paused before she could reach it. There he stood in all his naked glory. Well he had him pants on but that didn't stop Grace's face from flushing a brilliant shade of red.

Vance, unaware of her embarrassment , sauntered into the kitchen with a smile upon his lips. "Are you making me cookies?"

"Umm yeah.." Grace stuttered. Her eyes couldn't stop looking at his naked chest even though it was making her feel like she was on fire. "God asked me too."

Vance grinned, "Really?" He asked as he peered into the big mixing bowl. He stuck his finger in and popped some dough into his mouth.

"Proverbs 31: 14 and 15 says that a woman rises while it is still night and prepares food for her family."

"Needs more flour." Vance announced. "Too soupy."

"Will you add some flour while I put wood in the stove?" Grace asked wishing her blush would go away. He was standing so close to her. She could feel the heat from his body nearly rolling off of him. Grace could hardly breathe, her errant mind kept revisiting the kisses that they'd shared. Her mouth flooded with moisture. This was insane! She needed to stop kissing him! She needed to stop looking at him! She needed to stop think and dreaming of him! Grace bit her lip as her eyes wandered down to his firm stomach. His chest and stomach  was well defined with a light scattering of dark hair. 'I wonder what it feels like.' Grace thought to herself.

Vance's hand was in the flour bag when he heard some softly spoken words. He paused, unsure of what he heard. He looked up to find Grace staring rather unabashed at his chest. A small grin tickled his lips. "Why don't you find out." He murmured.

Grace gasped and her eyes flew up to meet his. "What?" She stuttered.

Leaving the flour bag on the table, Vance walked over until he stood directly in front of Grace.  She was shaking, he noticed with a smile. The girl was actually shaking.

"Vance.. This isn't appropriate." She stuttered. She couldn't believe she had actually spoken her thoughts aloud! Oh what he must think of her! He must think she's a lose woman, wanting to go around feeling men's chests!

"Nobody has to know that you.. That you ... Touched my.. My chest." Vance grinned when his words had the desired result.

Grace blushed even harder , her heart was nearly beating out of her chest.

"You want to know what it feels like right? Well here's your chance." Vance smirked, "you better accept my offer now, baby cause tomorrow I won't be offering the same chance." Grace took a step away and Vance matched it with a step forward. "Tell you what, you feel me and I'll even distract you so you don't realize you're doing it." He reached out capturing her hands in his. He placed her hands on his chest and held his hands over them so she couldn't move them. Leaning down he pressed his lips against hers in a soft endearing kiss. He kissed her three times like this before his control was lost. Releasing her hand, Vance cupped her face and kissed her deeply. Grace groaned into his mouth and moved closer, her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers caressing his hair.

Mary Anne coughed and rolled over. She was restless for some reason. The wheat was nearly in and although Vance seemed happier they still didn't seem any closer to a courtship. Throwing back the covers, Mary Anne climbed from bed determined that a cup of chamomile tea was just what she needed. Pulling her shawl around herself, she padded softly down the stairs trying so hard not to wake up Vance and Gracie.

Mary Anne walked into the kitchen and nearly passed out at the sight before her. Vance was there nearly ravishing Grace's mouth.  Vance's hands slid from Grace's face yo her small waist. Lifting her up he sat her on the counter, he stepped closer, his mouth never leaving hers. Grace grabbed his shoulder and pulled him closer, her lower limbs wrapping around his waist pulling him impossibly close.

"Mmhmm." A throat  cleared. The throat cleared four mover times before the sound broke through Vance's kiss fevered mind. "It looks like I've  arrived just in time to save Grace's virtue!"