Authors Note

This book is now available on Amazon for purchase in Kindle and paperback!!! It would be amazing if you bought a copy cause you loved the book or just want to read it :)

This book is now considered a SERIES and was split into THREE SEPARATE books! The first book is out already. Below are instructions on how to buy a copy (paperback or kindle) for each book!!!

The first book is "Accidental Proposal". All you have to do it type in "A Year Agreement", or "Kenadee Bryant", or even "Accidental Proposal". Any of those and it will pop up.
Accidental Proposal is the new title for the first book but the series is called AYA still. Just wanted you to know that.

The second book is called "Accidental Attraction"! It is out October 11, 2016 (Today is Oct 9th, 2016 so in two days). It is also available for Kindle and Paperback! Just search the same thing as the first book on Amazon. IT IS EVEN AVAILABLE ON BARNES AND NOBLE .COM! You just search the title name and it will pop up. See if you can either have it be shipped to your house or shipped to the store where you will pick it up. 

The third book is called "Accidental Love"! It is out November 15th, 2016. (Today is October 9th, 2016 so in a month) You can buy it on Amazon as well when it comes out. 

IF YOU WANT UPDATES ABOUT WHEN THE BOOKS WILL BE ON PRE-ORDER FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR ON HERE! I POST UPDATES ABOUT IT SO YOU CAN SEE WHEN YOU CAN GET YOURSELF A COPY!!! 

<3 <3

Thank you so much for understanding and even reading this story! You are amazing and because of you guys this book is such a success. I can't thank you enough for it!!

<3 <3 <3

-Ken