Epilogue

"You have our number if anything happens and if you can't reach us, you can call the hospital and ask for us."

You'd think the third time around my dear husband would be more at ease taking me to hospital to deliver a baby. Sometime I still think I'm living in a fairy tale and one day I'll wake up and discover it has been a wonderful dream.

Seventeen years ago, a year after returning from the Enchanted Kingdom, Jacob and I were married. The wedding was a private ceremony since I had been missing for seven years and most people thought me dead. Our fairy tale friends, including William, Jacob's brother, were trapped inside the book. As for me, both my Dad and Ames were dead. Adam and Lyla were able to attend because they were the only ones who knew the truth. Unfortunately, we never found out who manipulated us out of the book.

"Go and take care of your wife," Lyla says pushing Jacob out of the house. "I've got everything under control. Ariel is in her room studying and I'll find a way to keep Peter entertained."

Two years after we married, we had our first, Ariel – she's now a beautiful teenager with red hair, even more vibrant than mine. Peter, on the other hand, turned out to be the spitting image of his father but looks aren't all he inherited. I didn't know a seven year old could be this cheeky.

Lyla closes the door behind us and I walk down the front steps of the porch and get into the back seat of the car. Jacob learnt how to drive. Sometime the way other people drive enrages him but he enjoys driving. I'm too nervous to comment on his driving. Soon we'll be holding our third child in our arms - a girl, and her name will be Alice.