Different Point Of View

Josh's POV

I'm looking at my baby. She looks peaceful. These are her last minutes. I wish that i was there to hold her. To touch her. To feel her. But shes coming. It's slow and painful to watch, i want her with me but i know how much grieve she will leave her mum when shes gone. But its Rebbeca's time to leave, she been suffering for too long yet she never complained. That's what i loved, i love about her. Shes so understanding. When i told her about my father she took care of me and for that i am so grateful for. She's the only one i loved and will always love.  Looking at her i'm dragged into a flashback.***

***  "Close your eyes, you can't see where we are going." I said trying to calm Rebecca's moans and complaining.

"It's my birthday and i deserve to know where my boyfriend is taking me" She said pulling a sexy childish pout. Damn i loved her. She was gorgeous in every way possible. She made my mind go crazy imagining the things we could do together. 

"We are here now baby." I said parking the car and going to open the door to my blindfolded girlfriend. "Where are we? I can hear the sea"  

"Take your time babe" I said leading her down the stairs to the golden sand.  " Okay take off your blindfold"

"Wow. Oh my god, I don't know what to say." Her facial expression said everything. She looked so happy that i couldn't help but smile.

"Good, with all the complaining you have done, you need to be quite." I said chucking and i took her hand and lead her to the pick nick i laid out. It had taken time to think of what to do but i ended up taking her to the beach with candles and a her favourite Italian food. 

"Babe this is amazing. Thank you so much." she looked like a kid at a candy store. I could almost feel her brain buzzing. 

"Here this is for you as well." I took a small parcel behind my back and placed it in her delicate pale hands. Her eyes grew wild with excitement and wonder as she opened the box, slowly and carefully.

"WOW, babe, this is beautiful. it must have cost so much" She said hanging back the box.

"No this is for you. You complete my world and your love costs more than this." I took the delicate thin gold necklace and carefully put it around her neck. 

"You now know how much i love you. This is for everything you do to me."

"I don't need a gift to know how much you love me." she said pulling a sexy pout. i dipped down took her by the waist and kissed her longingly as if i was going to lose her. She had the same hunger in her kiss as i dd in mine. She was an angel and i was the opposite. We were a match made in heaven. 

Looking at her now as she lay in her final moments i saw the necklace still around her neck. I felt blessed to know that she still loved me even though many years had passed since I.....I left her without warning.

If i could change anything i would never have left her the way i did.

****I Haven't posted in such a while that i feel so bad. My sad non-existing life has been based around school so i'm so sorry darling. Hope you all liked the chapter. How did Josh leave, any ideas??

Share my book please. Thanks for over 200 reads. Thats amazing. More comments please but thank you all for reading. it makes me feel so good. 

Who's excited for christmas. Message me. I have like no messages (SAD LIFE). 

Anyway thank you all. Will update later this week if i can. Sorry for short chapters.  Nora xx