Chapter Four

My guessing game is strong. Way too real to be wrong

▶⚫◀

At 2 am. Harry definitely wasn't expecting Zayn at his door.

Zayn stands with both hands behind his back offering a sweet smile. Harry isn't sure if he should slap himself to make sure this is a reality.

"Um-" Harry starts but gets cut off by Zayn.

"I remember" he still has that smile plastered on his face.

"You remember?" Harry repeats slowly. What exactly does he remember? Zayn's eyes fall to his lips then back again at his eyes and he takes a step forward.

"You're not going to at least invite me in?"

"Louis is sleeping inside" Harry answers quickly but carefully. Zayn just nods and Harry narrows his eyes. What did Zayn remember? "We can go to yours if you want?" harry offers but Zayn shakes his head.

"Can I try one thing?" Zayn's gaze return to his and Harry nods slowly.

"Sure" He is aware of how close Zayn is, and staring into Zayn's eyes isn't the best solution either. But something is off.

"Close your eyes" Zayn whispers against his slightly parted lips. And he does.

And of course something is off, because the next thing he feels is a punch being thrown at his face, and another, and then he's on the ground.

Zayn grabs the collar of his shirt and Harry opens his eyes to see Zayn glaring at him. "I'm going to say this. Just. One. Time" he spits through gritted teeth, "I have no idea what kind of drug you injected into me, but I don't give two fucks about you, your pathetic life, or your pathetic slut inside that room. But let me tell you something" he pulls a pocket knife out and brings it to Harry's throat. Not pressing too much to cut but just to know it's there, and any type of movement from Harry would lead to difficult consequences.

"I still hate you. All of you. And if you think you can play me with fake visions, think twice. Whatever you've done to me doesn't change those facts. My trust in you is below zero. Don't expect any nice treatment from me. I would have made that knife slit your throat right now, but luckily for you. You're still in your territory"

"Get off him" A calm voice interrupts and Zayn smirks turning his head to the side to see Louis standing in the doorway with a gun raised towards him.

"Oh! I almost forgot that he's your little bitch" Zayn leans back slightly. "Throw your gun away, babe" he presses the knife more into Harry's throat and Louis glares at him throwing it to Zayn's side. "Good boy. Now walk backwards until I see it's a fair distance"

"You think I can't get you back for this, Malik?" but he walks backwards as he's told.

"Why so formal?" Zayn tilts his head to the side, "I thought you'd be in a good mood when you're fucked" Zayn's smirk widens earning a number of incoherent curses from Louis. Zayn quickly gets off Harry picking the gun and pointing it at Harry while walking away. "This is not over, baby" he shouts and it's meant for Louis and he knows he can hear him.

▶⚫◀

"This is not listed" Niall informs him.

"Of course it's not listed" Zayn scoffs. "He was basically poisoning me"

Niall shakes his head, "I would've known if it's an illegal drug. But it's not listed. Not even the formula"

"So Louis is making new drugs? Why am I not surprised?" Zayn rolls his eyes.