Epilogue

I lost my faith, you gave it back to me

▶⚫◀

"This is beautiful"

Zayn says while glancing around. "But it's so big ..." he turns to Harry, "This has three rooms, Harry"

Harry bites on his lip and turns to stand in front of him, taking Zayn's hands in his. "Well, I was thinking that maybe we should have a guest room. If any of our friends passed by ... Or a family member" he says carefully. "Or ... our future kids, since we're getting married and starting a family?"

Zayn smiles, "You've been very eager to have kids" Harry's expression doesn't change so he keeps going, "I also don't mind. I'd love to. I promised you a family"

"Which also reminds me" Harry starts again. "That you have a family of your own-"

"Stop" Zayn cuts him off trying to slip his hands away but Harry doesn't let him, holding into him tighter. Zayn glares up at him.

"You spend your nights stalking your sisters on social media. Zayn, I'm not blind. I know you miss them" Zayn avoids his eyes but keeps glaring at the walls instead. "Baby, I know how much your family means to you, and I know what you mean to them as well ... That's why I invited them over-" Zayn gapes at him and Harry could feel that Zayn struggles harder against his hold, "Zayn, I'm not going to stand by and watch you lose something so important to you. I'm done with that. I care for you, and I do believe that's the best for you"

Zayn sighs, his shoulders slumping. "They ..." he bites his lip looking up at Harry behind his lashes, "They said they'll come?"

Harry smiles widely. "I told you they love you just as much as you love them"

Zayn quit his job at the bar, and settled for doing art commissions from home. Surprisingly, his sales were big. He had some contacts that he still remembers from back when he was at collage and they were happy to recommend him to people. They even offered to have him back at the collage to continue his studying but he politely declined. He didn't want to return to that city no matter what. He did plan to have some courses here if available, or do some online in order to improve.

He and Harry saved up an amount of money and he begged Harry to move to another place, just far from the previous place, away from his dark memories. Harry agreed and they moved out.

▶⚫◀

"They're late. They're late, Harry. They won't come. I should've known-"

"Zayn" Harry interrupts his rambling, placing a hand on his knee to stop them from quivering. "They're two minutes late. Which might be due to traffic, or one of your sisters didn't know what to wear ... They'll be here" he ensures him with a smile. Zayn sighs and leans into Harry's side for comfort.

Five minutes later they hear the door bell and Harry stands up to open it, finding Zayn glued to the couch. He is soon greeted by gasps and hugs from the girls while Zayn's mother shakes his head with a fond smile at her daughters' behavior. They love Harry very much. She hugs him too when the girls are done and they step inside.

Zayn stands up slowly, biting on his lips. His anxiety is starting to form, and he doesn't know if his sisters accepted the invitation just because of Harry, or they still see him as a brother as well.

His thoughts completely dissolves into thin air when they smile brightly and engulf him with a crushing hug.

"We missed you, you idiot" The eldest of his sister mumbles into his chest and he finds his own arms around them as well.