reflection

when you're not here, i'm just a corpse,
so how can i breathe, it hurts
-bts hold me tight

they were wandering in the streets of seoul on a bright saturday morning. most of the boys graduated from school already, giving up on university. they were smiling at each other brightly.

for the people passing by, they were just normal young adults hanging out. but boy were they wrong. they're what you call the opposite of normal.

hoseok was the best example. his friends often call him hobi or jhope. since he's their hope. he's a ball of sunshine as well. put the both of the sunshine explosions together and there is no way you wouldn't smile in their presence.

hoseok loved dancing. especially to sistar's touch my body and red velvet's ice cream cake. not only was he an expert at girl group dancing, he was also an amazing dancer overall.

when he was young, he studied in his hometown, gwangju, dancing. apparently, he was the top of his class. now, he just messes around with his friends. namjoon and seokjin messed around as well. they're great dancers. they even gave namjoon the nickname dance monster.

the other bangtan members encouraged him to audition since he was so good. he never thought of it. maybe he should try it out. it was his broken dream to become a performer. maybe he'll make it.

maybe he could even become famous.
alongside his friends.
just maybe.