cypher pt.4

it's endless, even if i try to run
-bts lie

the boys thought the first step would be apologizing. they caused a lot of trouble for the authorities and they thought it would be better if they turned themselves in.

they walked to the nearest police station. they walked to the officer that always chase them around and stood there. the officer looked up, surprised to see them. he thought they were there to cause more trouble but he was wrong. he was even more surprised when he saw them bowing and apologizing one after another. they were talking with respect, something he never thought he would hear with these boys.

they told him how they regret doing all the vandalizing and that they regret causing trouble. of course, they would have to pay for what they did but the officer knew they were sincerely sorry for what they did. the boys told him they would clean the walls if it was necessary. that they would work if they had to.

officer kang, the officer who chased them around, let them go. he knew they wouldn't do it again. but the boys insisted. so he just made them clean up some of the walls. he led them outside and told them to wash off the painting they created on the police station wall.

the boys took some towels and started scrubbing. officer kang was pleasantly surprised at how determined these boys were. he was looking at how they laughed while splashing water on each other, how they ended putting the paint they washed off on themselves.

he knew these boys had a past. a tough past. he had seen too many cases like these. he knew these boys weren't bad people at all. they just needed something to make them smile. he knew they needed someone to help them out. and officer kang might just be the right person.