2!3! wishing for better days

even if we fall and get hurt,
we'll endlessly run after our dreams
-bts forever young

the boys were standing in front of the big, modern building, a bit nervous. bighit entertainment was written in big letters on the wall. they suddenly had the urge to cry. they had passed the audition. all of them. and one day, they would be able to debut together.

they entered and were immediately greeted by the secretary. she recognized them from the audition. it was even easier since their company wasn't big at all and had only a few trainees. she led them to a practice room, where stood the rest of the trainees.

one after another, they introduced themselves so the boys did it as well. they were introduced to the trainers, the staff and of course, the ceo. bang sihyuk saw potential in the boys. he believes they would become big.

after the introductions, they had the privilege to just sit during training since it was the first day. but after only a few minutes, they decided to join. it was their passion after all. they trained for the rest of the day.

the sun has set already but the boys were still at the practice room. they were on the floor, breathing heavily, extremely tired but still extremely happy. bang pd-nim passed by and saw how the boys were hardworking. he went inside and gave them a little pep talk (not that they needed it) and a hwaiting at the end.

only one day at the company and the boys already felt at home. everyone there was kind and treated them like family. they were another step closer to their dream.