Red River

I woke up in a cold sweat. i felt as if i were frozen solid. When I got up to move I only felt pain coursing through my limbs. When I finally managed to stand up on my own two feet I felt horrible throbbing inside my head, so strong I almost fell.

My head kept throbbing. I was beginning to feel that I was slowly suffocating down here. With the strength I had, I made it to the deck where I found Tyson steering the White Emerald.

"Tyson where are we going? " I asked.

"To the Island of the full moon, I heard that Recon and Pikagirl are there. I just wanted to see them again." Tyson glanced at me "Dear lord what happened to you?!"

"I feel like complete trash is what happened." I replied falling into a chair.

Tyson looked at me with a worried expression on his face and he pressed his hand against my head. It felt strage, feeling his cold and rough hands against my burning forhead. It was the first time Tyson had shown any worry towards me, the reason was because I never needed or wanted to worry someone.

"You're burning up. Darn, should've stocked up on some medical supplies. Andy Andrews Fritz do you think you can make until noon, we'll be at the island by then." Tyson asked.

I nodded, not wanting to use much strength. Tyson paused his driving and carried me into the captains quarters setting me on the spare bed. Tyson went back outside, but not before telling me to get some rest. When Tyson closed the door I fell asleep almost instantly.

---EDITORS LINE--NO EDITS AFTER HERE---

I was atop a mountain of snow, surrounding the mountain were purple clouds that made me feel uneasy. I looked around the mountain searching for a clue as to where I am, but to no avail. I began to hear the winds breath cutting through the silence of the dream and when I turned to face the wind I saw a brother and a sister who both looked as though they were 16.

The brother was tall and thin with no hair except his eyebrows. His skin was pale and rough with scars scattered across it. He wore a long blue robe that covered everything below his neck.

The sister was also tall and thin with long blonde hair, her skin was pale and smooth with no scars whatsoever. She too wore a robe that covered everything below the neck however hers was green and not blue.

The brother spoke "....What is your name?"

" Andy Fritz." I replied.

The brother raised an eyebrow"...You say you are...Andy Fritz....are you....the Dark Lord?"

"That is what I have been called." I replied "What are your names?"

The brother once again spoke ".....My name is Dox....my sister is Para. .....We are the guardians of the timestream."

"Timestream? "

".....The stream that which time flows.....ever since that idiot.....Link....betrayed the Keepers by allowing Entity 303....to rise to power....the timestream...has been falling apart....." Dox replied.

Para looked at her brother and then said "Brother, I trust that he is telling the truth."

Dox looked at his sister and then back to me "....Para trusts so you...as do I . .....Promise us.... that you will stop Herobrine ....from destroying the timestream."

I was taken back by the mention of Herobrine, never had I thought that he would be mentioned again. After recovering from that I gave them my word and I never make promises I cannot or will not keep. After promising the world began to disappear around us.

"....you are waking up.....remember the promise." Dox said.

I woke up still feeling as horrible as before. Not even two seconds later Tyson opened the door and said that we had arrived at the Island of the full moon.

-one hour later-

We were walking down the dock when someone had stopped us.

"Newcomers eh, we'll welcome to our home!" a voice said.

I turned to see a boy around my age with smooth pale skin, sad eyes that were blue in color, long black hair, he wore a long sleeved black shirt, blue pants, and he was barefooted.

" My name is Red River." said the boy.