Put me back together!

"What do you mean I will have to fight Grace?" I asked the hooded woman.

" As I said, the powers of Light and Dark will always fight each other and one will fall. Time after time that has been the curse of the rulers, to always fight against the other." she replied.

" why? Why do they fight!" I asked, raising my voice way louder than I had wanted.

"It is the curse of the Void, the ruler of darkness will always carry out the Voids wishes and it is always the Light ruler who will have to defeat the Dark ruler." The figure explained "However, you have seem to have a strong resistance to the Void and you want to shatter the Voids hold on this land. Could it be ParaDox? Johnnymaster? Or is it that cursed sword that you have with you?"

My hand flew to the handle of Shadows Edge and I was ready to strike down the Phantom infront of me. She laughed and told me that I cannot escape my fate of serving the Void. Blinded by rage I swung Shadows Edge and the blade ripped away her white hood to reveal purple energy flowing from her.

" As you are now you have no chance of defeating me!" the figure yelled as it charged at me.

I teleported behind the figure and thrusted my sword through their heart only to find out that my sword was useless against this enemy. They turned around and tried to claw at me, however I teleported behind them and knocked them to their knees. The figure laughed and summoned purple flames from their fingers. The flames danced in the palm of their hand as they threw it at me.

By instinct I used Shadows Edge to slice the ball in half and it the moment my blade met the flames the flames evaporated. The figure stared at sword in surprise and threw itself at me. It was me and it, both struggling to defeat the other when someone stepped in.

"Release him." Red said.

The figure turned at Red and hissed "You!"

The figure got off me and glad at Red.

"You have no power here monster, leave or I swear I will rip you apart!" Red yelled.

The monster ignored Reds threat and tried to attack him. I was about to teleport in front of Red but I felt something block me, dome magical force was keeping me from teleporting. I could only watch as Red was attacked, except he wasn't.

Red raised his left hand, which was glowing whitish blue, and said "I warned you."

What happened next was so strange that if I wasn't there I wouldn't believe it. Water shot forth from Reds hand and wrapped itself around the monster. The water began to rip apart the thing under the hood and all that was left was the tattered remains of the white hood it was wearing.

Red turned to me and asked is I was okay. I told him yes and asked what was the thing that he had slained. Red explained that the thing was an envoy of the Void, in its past life it was a servant of life that was possesed by the Void. The spawn of the Void most likely came to possess me as to already cause an imbalance before the ruler of Light was chosen.

Red looked back down at the remains of the servant and then he whispered to himself "You didn't deserve this." Red turned to me "We should bury her, she didn't do it of her own free will."

We both dug a hole and when it was deep enough we put the the remains inside of the hole and covered up the grave. Red found a rock that will serve as the tombstone. Red then sat in front of the grave and....he prayed. Red was asking God for forgiveness on the servants soul and to once again welcome her into his kingdom.

When Red was done he stood up and the grave started to glow a light blue. Out of the light came the servant of Light, it was strange but I noticed that she looked a lot like Rey. The servant looked at both of us with tired eyes, she smiled at Red and said thank you. Her soul vanished into the light and she ascended into the land of God.