Here Doggy Doggy

Picture to the right is Luke----------------> (he's french ;] )

Ally

I  decided I was stupid.  I mean, I am stupid.  I just randomly saved some random guy in a random poolhouse, almost getting killed by another random guy, and then, without questioning it, I went into the random guys house.   It didn't help that I knew that this Luke character had to have done something wrong, for someone to be trying to kill him.  That scene in the pool house... totally bizarre.  They had growled at each other.  Like, actualy growling.  They sounded like wild animals.  And Luke should not of been able to be so perfect after almost drowning.  It just wasn't possible.  They were both crazy.  Probably certifiably.  It had been so nuts, and had happened so fast, that if all of the scenes hadn't been replaying in my head for the last ten minutes, I would be absolutely certain that I imagined it all.  

But I didn't.

Which meant that I was currently following a possibly certifiably crazy person into his house.  Alone.  Where anything could happen.  I repeat.  Stupid.

I, admittably, was freaking myself out.  I could not see Luke anywhere anymore, and I was beginning to think I had somehow gotten lost somewhere between the front door and here.  My breath was coming quicker, and my heart was pounding in fright as I continued down the wooden floored hallway.  There was enough light that I could see that the walls were covered in picture frames, that held photos mainly of people.  Really good looking people.  If I wasn't so freaked out, I probably would've taken the time to snoop. 

As soon as I rounded the corner at the end of the hallway, I found myself in a kitchen.  It was beautiful.  The entire thing was open concept, with gorgeous stainless steel appliances, and marble counter tops.  The cupboards were white, and flawlessly designed with not a speck of dirt to be seen decorating them.  The last bit of light that was streaming in from huge bay window, over the sink, was highlighting the pretty oak floors. All in all, it was amazing.   But that wasn't what held my attention.  Luke was here.  And now, with the actual electricity flowing out of a ceiling light, I could really see him.

He wasn't looking at me.  His profile was the only part of his face that I could see, and it was gorgeous.  Breathtaking, even.  His wet, curly black hair ended at the beginning of his very sharp, very defined jaw.  Straining my eyes, I could even see the light shadow of whiskers along his chin, just beneath the very precious, gorgeous oh so kissable pale pink lips. 

I dropped my gaze down to his bare feet, and trailed up slowly, studying the long, probably very muscled legs that were covered in grey trackpants, the narrow waist, the abs... And that was about the time that I realised this god-like creature was shirtless. And I stopped breathing.  Probably not a good combination.  I ended up choking on my own tongue, and coughing like a lunatic.   I doubled over, clutching at my stomach, dying.  Not literally, of course, just figuratively. Once I had finally gotten control of my idiotic breathing, I lifted my head, just in time to see his eyes trailing up over my body, before they turned up to watch my face.

I continued where I left off on his face, tracing over his straight nose, skipping the eyes to examine the light dusting of freckles beneath them.  His cough brought me to the realisation that he was still watching me, and my blue eyes drifted down to meet green...

It was like I lost my breath all over again.  I honestly couldn't breathe.  I felt like one of those cheesy romance loving girls from the movies, where everything around up began to fade until there was just him.  Only him.  And his steady gaze.

Then it started to hurt.  Like a firey, burning pain that started in my fingers before spreading out, scalding every part of my body.  I was going to black out.