Chapter 18 - She will be mine

Yes I know I didn't update and I'm sorry but here's this chapter. Also I was surprised no one noticed the winky faces I put in the last chapter that could have to do with a future thing. No don't remember it? Well it's in a comment, if u figure it out then yay! If u don't, don't worry, it will all be known in the future! Anyhow, here's the chapter, enjooooooy! Oh and also, there'll be a few surprises like new POVs!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Daphne's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that my head was on Arron's chest moving up and down with how he breathed as he slept. I felt myself blush as I looked around me.

Everyone was here and still sleeping except for Kat that was smirking at me. So I quickly got off of him and sat up, giving her an 'oh shut up' look.

But seeing her so close to Zander made me give her a smirk back. As if she hadn't noticed she was that close, she quickly jumped away from him as well, hitting him accidentally in the process. He groaned and opened his eyes.

I swear his face brightened when he looked at Kat. Awww they're so freaking cute! I wonder when they'll finally admit to one another that they like each other? Wait do vampires do that? Or are they the same as werewolves? Or humans? Eh, they're just cute together!

They stared at each other for a moment as if they had forgotten the world around them. I just barely held my laugh in as I cleared my throat and they both blushed. Aww! I got up quietly with them following behind me.

We were quiet so we didn't wake up anyone, as we walked down the stairs. We went straight to the kitchen to find what we could make for breakfast for us and everyone else.

As we went closer to the kitchen, we heard clattering noises as if someone was taking out pots and such. Once we got there, we saw Isabelle cringing at the ruckus she was making.

Once she spotted us, she gave an apologetic look and said, "Sorry guys didn't mean to wake you, I was just going to make some breakfast for you guys when you woke up."

"Oh no it's totally fine you didn't wake us," answers Kat.

"Yeah we just woke up and decided to come down here to let the others sleep," I told Isabelle.

Then, Isabelle's expression changed from apologetic to angry as she sniffed the air.

"Why is there a vampire in my territory?!" She yelled looking at Zander.

Just then, I heard the pounding feet running downstairs and Arron, Luke, Ben, and Sydney came into view.

"Mom calm down, I invited him because he is Daphne's friend," he explained to her.

Which quite surprised me since I know they don't like each other. You could visibly see her relax once Arron had explained to her.

"Sorry for my outburst. I don't have the same sense of smell as I used to, so when the vampire scent hit me, I just blew up," she apologized.

"It's totally fine," answered Zander.

"Well okay while I finish breakfast, you guys go wash up and the food should be ready," she said.

We all went to wash up and had our breakfast which let me add was absolutely delicious.

We then went back upstairs and hung out a little more but, then Zander said he had to leave. That left Sydney, Ben, Luke, Arron, Kat and me. We just kept messing around.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: What type of food would you be?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Zander's POV

I told them that I had to leave but really my father kept bothering me. He asked- no wait, ordered me to go back because he needed to talk to me.

So, here I am, on my way to my "house". Notice me using the quotation marks with my hands, it just doesn't feel like home with him in my life.
****

"Ah, look who finally decided to show up, any good news?" He asked me with anger.

"No!" I snarled.

"Don't talk to me like that! You will succeed in getting the girl! She's has the blood so you better get her before-" he stated but I cut him off.

"No, I will not do that to her!" I say but finish in my head, because I love another girl.

But I wasn't about to tell him because he's hurt her.

"Don't cut me off you disgrace of a prince, and go think your the next King!" He said shaking his head and his face tuning red in anger, "Get out! I don't want to see you!"

I left without another word because I knew my anger would get the best of me and I don't want anymore problems with that.... man.

I went up to my room and started planning ways to protect them both.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Mystery POV

I will have that girl and she will be queen. No matter what I do I will have her. She's perfect for him and for the role of queen, that mutt better not touch her.

She'll definitely fall in especially with her mom involved. With the surprise attack I have planned, she'll be mine. Very soon.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

I'm sorry that I couldn't update but I hope u still enjoyed!! Love u guys, bye! Oh and the next chapter will be so much more exciting so be ready!!!!