Chapter 23 - Marked

Here's another chapter for ya! By the way, up there is Tobias Cameroon and he's like hot! It'll make sense once u read, so don't let me keep ya from doing so, enjoy! Oh and there's a lot of spelling errors, sorry!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

"Hey! I am not boring! I am just..." Kat said after we called her boring because she would never take any sort of risks.

"A boring square," I teased her.

Currently, we were at Sydney and Arron's house. I feel like I'm here so often that it is my second house. We were playing truth or dare it was Kat's turn. Ben had just dared her- well why doesn't he just tell you?

"Come on already, before he comes back, barge in the bathroom Zander is in and say it's tiny!" Ben tried convincing her.

"I will not say it is tiny!" she shrieked.

"Ew no, get your head out of that gutter. I didn't mean that his ding-a-ling is tiny. Just say 'its tiny.' Ewwwww!" he shrieked like a girl. (Just so you know, Luke growled at Ben since he thought about Zander's ding-aling as he put it)

We laughed and then Kat said, her face going tomatoe red, "Still no!"

Sydney, Luke, Ben, and me, shouted at her things like, "boring square!", "Just go already!", "Porcupine!" We all stopped shouting and looked over at Luke that said 'porcupine'.

"Porcupine?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah, that all stopped you did it not? If we kept yelling like that, Zander would have heard and been out of here," he said with a know it all tone.

We rolled our eyes at his silliness and decided to give it a last try.

"Go! You made me run in my underwear around the house and the pack members laughed at me!" Ben shouted.

Yeah, Kat made him run around the house like a crazy noodle in only his underpants. It was hillarious for two reasons. One, because Ben did not look like he was embarrassed, and two, because every time one of the pack members saw Ben in his underpants, Luke would growl lowly as others were watching his mate that was half naked. And of course, I couldn't help myself to tease him quietly every time he did.

"Fine," she said reluctantly.

She knew she was going to lose against all of us, so she went up the stairs to the guest bathroom that was closest to the stairs.

We heard her barge in and yell "It's tiny!" as well as Zander shouting in surprise.

I heard the door bang shut and Kat running down the stairs with an even redder face. We all busted out laughing. We heard the door open and steps running down the stairs.

A very annoyed Zander came into view, he was mumbling something a long the lines of "You didn't even see it and it's not small."

I laughed even harder and I guess I wasn't the only one who heard because everyone started laughing harder too. After we all quieted down, they decided that it was time to keep playing the game and of course it was my turn.

"Ok daph, truth or dare?" Kat asks me.

"Umm, truth," I say.

"Aw come on, and you said that I was boring! But fine, I'll make it a good truth. So... have you and Arron smooched?" she said making the kissy face.

I went red and regretted saying truth, so, I changed my mind, "Never mind I choose dare."

"Nah you can't do that!" shouted Ben at the same time Zander shouted, "He better have not tried to make a big move!"