Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?

Omg!!! I hit 52k views!!! Wha? Yes that's right, I can't believe it that we've come this far!!! I just want to say thank you to all of you guys that have read this book. Thank you!!!! This is incredible! Anycilantro, here's a chapter that might complicate things but all in all hope you enjoy!!! Love yah!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV (Before he marked Daphne)

I was in my office doing some work about how vampires have been attacking more and more other packs that are close to here. They have sent message to be alert as there has been rumor that a war will begin soon between all the vampires and the werewolves. So great! Notice the sarcasm.

So now, I need to figure more rounds for the patrols so that if there ever is another surprise attack like it just happened, we will be ready. I had started to become stressed so I took a break and decided to check on Kingston to see if they had stopped playing truth or dare.

I even took a picture when Ben ran around in his underwear only, so I'll definitely be using that one day. I went down the stairs and saw that they had finished playing their game. I took Daphne away from them and we went outside to take a moonlight stroll.

We walked in a comfortable silence, but, I was growling occasionally as guys- un-mated guys walked by and stared at my mate.

Blake linked me, 'I don't like that all those stupid ugly ass guys are watching our mate!'

'I don't either!' I mind linked my wolf back.

The rest of the walk consisted in Daphne telling me to stop growling. But hey! They keep staring at my mate! Can you really blame me?

She had just started saying that guys weren't looking at her, when a guy looked at her. That was the last cherry that toppled the pile. I felt my wolf start to take over and I didn't stop him as I too, had had enough too. I threw her over my shoulder and started jogging towards the house.

"Arron put me down!" she shouted.

"No!" I shouted back.

With a sigh, she let her head hang, and the next thing I knew, she was trying to hold in her laugh but she failed.

Of course I knew what she was laughing about as I remembered the incident a while ago, so I shouted, "And my butt is not flat!"

Of course she only laughed harder. I didn't say anything as I felt my wolf would fully take over me in a few seconds. We reached my room and I closed the door behind me. I put Daphne on the bed and instintly crashed my lips into hers.

I was no longer in control as me and my wolf started trailing kisses down her neck. I then brought out my canines and marked her. I felt bad as I heard her shriek in pan. I knew it wasn't going to last long though. After I had marked her, she went to sleep. Being marked can really take energy out of a person.

  "Now those guys will know your mine," my wolf told her.

And yes indeed she is.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I woke up, and the first thing I noticed is how sore my shoulder was. The next thing was that I was not on my bed. I was on Arron's bed, except he wasn't here.

What happened last night? The last thing I remember was that me and Arron were on a moonlight walk. With a sigh, I got up and walked over to Sydney's room to see if I could borrow some clothes so I could take a shower.