Beautiful Stranger, Tall and Fair

A/N: Byyyy far my favorite chapter to write and imagine! Here we go!

This chapter is dedicated to AbbsCadabs your compliment last time really flattered me, thank you so much for keeping up! <3

***

The elevator took us up to the top of the building - at least, that was my best guess, since my ears were about to explode. I took a few deep breaths, trying to ease the tension.

"Open your mouth and try to pop your jaw. That usually helps." Alexander whispered in my ear, and despite my discomfort, he seemed just fine. "Now swallow." He instructed as I did what he just told me to. Surprisingly, the tension eased away.

"Here we are." The elevator boy announced, stepping once again in the way of the door, but this time, extending his hand to help me out.

I wasn't about to make a fool of myself twice in a row, but I didn't need his help. Because Xander already grabbed me around the waist, and gently lifted me over the threshold.

"Very kind of you, sir." I smiled over my shoulder at Xander, who lowered me to my feet. I smoothed my dress down, which was more for the show than out of actual necessity, since the skin-tight fabric stuck completely to my body.

"Good afternoon, I'll be your hostess tonight." A very tall, very bleach blonde woman stepped in from of us, her narrow eyes scanning over Alexander quickly, before she turned on her heels. "This way, if you please."

I didn't miss the way she was rocking her backside from side to side as she shimmied her way through the very spacious restaurant.

Glancing up at Alexander though, I was surprised to find that his eyes were on me - the nearly black orbs assessing me with curiosity.

"Have I got something on my face?" My hand flew up to my face, trying to cover it from his view.

His lips twitched into a sly smirk. "You know you look beautiful, sweetheart." His compliment did this funny thing with my inside, where they felt like they were upside down for a moment.

"Here we are." Blondie announced, moving behind one of the plush chairs.

But Xander was quicker. "I got it, thank you very much." He said to her dismissively, without sparing her a glance. Blondie thrust her nose in the air, and after a loud huff, waltzed away from us.

"Come here, sweetheart." Xander grinned up at me, something dark flashing in his eyes. "I don't bite." He added, after I continued to take him in.

With much conscious effort, I willed my feet to move closer to him. Turning around, I allowed him to slip my coat off my body, revealing more of the little black dress I wore underneath.

One would think that in a post restaurant like this, Alexander wouldn't have it in him to be anything but polite - but that notion flew out the window when he let out a low whistle as one of his large hands accidentally brushed my butt.

With my coat off, he pulled out a chair for me wordlessly.

The whole man was a paradox. One moment, he was the perfect gentleman, oozing out compliments and opening doors - and the next he felt me up, and dropped some suggestive remarks.

But I had to admit, I enjoyed everything about him. Being with Alexander was like a breath of fresh air.

After having me seated, he started to move around to take the chair across from me. I pushed mine in toward the table - my chair sliding across the expensive polished wood floor, making an awful screeching noise.