6. Work Flow

I snapped my eyes open when I started to feel a hand on my shoulder. I stare into Titus's hazel eyes and growl. He held his hands up and chuckled. "Sorry, I keep forgetting you're not a morning person."

I rolled my eyes and slowly sat up. I brought my knees to my chest and rested my head against my headboard. "Get dressed and meet me in my office."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Fine." He ruffled my hair then stood, walking towards my door.

When I heard the click of the door, finalizing his departure. I stood and walked towards my duffle bag. Staring down at it, I debated on an outfit.

I should really unpack. But I'm not.

I decided on a pair of light grey joggers and a loose fitted t-shirt I grabbed my clothes and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I was done I threw my hair into a messy bun. Slipping on my clothes, I walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my shoes and put them on.

The walk to the pack house was fairly short. I got several hellos from various pack members.

The second I entered the pack house I followed Titus's scent until I was standing in front of his office. His office was on the third floor. No one was allowed up here without his permission. It was reserved specifically for the Alpha and Luna. There were bedrooms up here, but since Titus moved out they were left vacant.

I reached out and twisted the knob. The moment the door opened Titus's scent invaded my nostrils. He was typing furiously on his computer, I slumped down in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

After several minutes of silence, I decided to speak. "So....?"

He furrowed his brows then stared at me, confused by my question. "What?"

I rolled my eyes. "Titus you told me to meet you in your office, remember?"

His eyes widened as he remembered our earlier conversation. "Oh yeah."

I laughed at his forgetfulness. "So your tutor sent over some of your school work." My face dropped.

So much for getting out of school work.

He held out my textbook and my MacBook. I grabbed both items and placed them in my lap. "I left these things at home for a reason."

He tilted his head. "Did you really think your father was going to let you leave your school work at home?"

I rolled my eyes. "I guess not." I muttered in annoyance.

When Titus started back typing I stood. "Where are you going?" He asked without taking his eyes off his screen. "To do my work...duh."

Ha! More like play game pigeon, but he doesn't have to know that.

He scoffed as his eyes met mine. "Brinn sit down."

So much for eight ball.

"I'll have breakfast delivered." This peeked my interest. "Breakfast?" He knows me all too well.

"Yes, now sit." He pointed to the chair I was previously occupying.

Sighing, I sat back down then opened my textbook and began drowning in the Laws of Physics.

About twenty minutes later a small petite girl entered the room holding a tray of food. She had dark brown eyes and light brown hair that reached her shoulders. She placed the tray down on a table to the right of us. She faced Titus then bowed "Alpha."

Titus tensed the moment she entered, but kept a straight face. She smirked then turned her attention towards me. "You must be Brinn. I'm Lily." She held out her hand.