41. New Home

Titus POV

I stood at the door of Kohl's bedroom and watched him place a toy into the bag Paisley was holding.

She chuckled lightly, "You have to pack more than toys Kohl." She scolded playfully. "I have to get everything." Paisley shook her head. "I'm sure Alpha Titus and his mate will get you new things." She said reassuringly.

"That's true Kohl, but you can bring whatever you'd like." Paisley bowed her head respectfully then stood. "You can start getting your things together. We'll be leaving to my pack in a couple of hours."

She nodded, "Thank you Alpha."

Once she left, Kohl and I spent about thirty minutes putting a few bags together that we were going to be taking back home. "Alright bud, this is it?" He nodded.

Grabbing him and placing him on my hip, we headed towards my room.

I walked to my bedroom then shut the door behind me. Placing Kohl on the bed, I searched through my bag for my iPad. "You know how to use an iPad Kohl?" I asked as I pulled mine out.

He nodded excitedly. I placed it on his lap and he grabbed it eagerly. "Okay, you can play on it while I take a nap."

"Okay." He layed on his stomach and started playing games. I set an alarm on my phone then knocked out within a couple of minutes.

***

I groaned as the annoying sound of my alarm blared throughout the room. I quickly turned off the alarm then rested my head back on the pillow. I looked down and smiled. There Kohl laid with his head rested against my side and his arm slumped over my chest.

I eased his arm off of my chest then stood, careful not to wake him. I pack up the remainder of my things while Kohl slept peacefully. It's was around 3 when I grabbed Kohl and our things then headed out the door. He wrapped his arms tightly around my neck as small snores came from him.

Seth, Al, and Ryan were having a conversation by the car when I approached. "You took care of it?" I asked Al and Seth. They both nodded, "Yes, She shouldn't be a problem." I nodded then placed our bags on the ground to open the car door.

"I went out and got a car seat for the pup." Ryan said. "Thanks Ryan." I placed him into the seat carefully. He yawned and moved a little but didn't wake up. I closed the door then turned to face Ryan. "Is there anyone who doesn't have transportation?"

"Paisley and her mother didn't, but they're going to ride with Seth and Al." He said with a smirk. Seth's eyes went wide before he stared down at his shoes. "Okay, I'm going to speak to Alpha Richard then we can head out." They nodded before I walked off.

Richard and Owen were in a heated discussion when I spotted them. "You're making a big mistake! They don't respect you as their alpha anymore! And this? This is just the icing on the cake." Richard placed his hand on Owen's shoulder to calm him down. "Screw this." Owen said as he stormed off.

Richard held his head down in defeat. I took this as my chance to approach him. "Richard?" He snapped his head up and straightened. "Yes Titus?" I ran my hand through my hair awkwardly. "Uh, were going to take off."

"Okay, I'll see you after the pup is born?" I nodded, "Of course." Richard and I did not get along very well but I wouldn't stop him from seeing his granddaughter. I told him goodbye then headed towards the car.

"You want me to drive?" Ryan asked as we slid into the car. I shook my head, "Nah I'm good." I closed the door then started up the car. I was just ready to get home to my mate. Although it wasn't much time apart, it felt like eternity.