Author's note

Hello~ ヽ(・∀・)ノ

I know, I know. It's only chapter 3, so it may be a little too early for me to say hi again.

But, I've decided to write a short note because I did not want to keep editing the introduction again and again and again. No one will even notice the changes if I keep doing that. -cryes-

Anyway~

I have made a brand new cover! I really want to work on this CPN for real so I felt that it would be good to have a nice and "more professional" looking cover for it. I kind of rushed home from work today and sat by my bed for one hour to come up with this. I hope you like it. I am actually rather proud of it. (o'▽'o)

Also, I am so happy to be included in the CPN family and be given my very own badge to put on my cover. \(≧▽≦)/Although I used to write this story on TN, I've decided to change the content and the style. So I was totally not sure whether it would be worthy to be seen as a CPN. (*ノωノ)

Lastly, now that I have begun working on my CPN, it is time to include the more serious, dull and boring segment for my work.

Copyrights.

The Sunflower in Winter
©2016 Rannkokoro

Sunflower (in the cover)
© its respective owner/s

Cover edit and design
©2016 Rannkokoro

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Author, Rannkokoro, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For permission requests, write to the Author, Rannkokoro.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Alright, that's all for now (^x^)

Toodles!

♥Rann