headlines; sneak peek

NIALL HORAN AND HARRY STYLES VOTED CUTEST COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD

FANS DUB THE ROMANCE 'NARRY STORAN'

ONE DIRECTION SHOCKED BY ACCEPTANCE OF BAND RELATIONSHIP

NIALL HORAN SPILLS ON HIS SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH BANDMATE, HARRY STYLES

LIAM PAYNE CLAIMS HE'S PROUD OF HIS BANDMATE'S COURAGE

DIRECTIONERS AROUND THE WORLD RALLY TOGETHER IN SUPPORT OF REVEALED RELATIONSHIP

POSSIBLE NARRY ENGAGEMENT! MORE SERIOUS THAN WE THOUGHT

EX-GIRLFRIEND BARBARA PALVIN ENRAGED BY NIALL'S NEW RELATIONSHIP STATUS

HOLLYWOODS CUTEST COUPLE, HARRY AND NIALL, TALK SECRET DATES AND BEDROOM FUN

HARRY STYLES OPENLY GAY AND TAKEN BY NONE OTHER THAN NIALL HORAN

Reese, our new manager, tosses the newspapers and gossip magazines onto the table in front of me. They hit the fake mahogany with an angry smack. "Congratulations, Mr. Styles. You just ensured your band another year of success."

I don't respond to him. I don't even meet his glance. For all intents and purposes, the young man is dead to me. "Don't be like that Harry." Reese laughs happily, returning to his seat behind his desk. "You should be proud of yourself."

"I didn't agree to this." I finally speak up, glaring at the blonde man sitting in front of me. "I didn't want this."

I stand from my chair and leave the neat office without so much as a goodbye. The boys are standing just outside, waiting and hoping they don't have to do too much damage control. My eyes land on Zayn who mouths an apology toward me. I just shake my head and walk toward the elevators. I hear them all rush to stand and catch the ride down to ground level.

"It'll be okay Ha-" Louis starts, but one look from me stops him dead in his words. He looks down at his converse in defeat. "Niall's waiting in the car."

"I don't care about that bastard." I spit out each word one by one, hoping the emphasis is enough to give them a hint that I'm pissed off.

"It wasn't his idea either." Liam states, folding his arms as the elevator doors close. "It's not like he wants this."

"Yeah." Louis looks back to me, his confidence seeping back into his system. "He's in just as much of a hole as you are."

I glare at them all, effectively shutting them up until we reach the car. I open the door, and am greeting with the familiar dyed hair of the boy I'd come to despise. "Niall." I grit my teeth as he looks toward me, an equal amount of disgust etched on his face as on mine.

"Fuck you, Harry."