things we did; cuddling on couches

@Louis_Tomlinson: They are such cuddlebugs. It's disturbing. pic.twitter.com/48agd5...

"Perrie is visiting soon." Zayn says, as he pulls a water bottle out of his fridge. "Is it alright if I toss you out when she gets here?"

"Yeah, mate. That's fine." I nod, spinning on the breakfast nook stool. "I just didn't have anything to do today."

"Glad to know I was the last alternative."

"I save the best for last."

"Nice." He laughs, coming to sit beside me in the other black stool. "So, how are you holding up?"

"What do you mean?" I decide to act oblivious, because I just don't want to talk about Niall and I. It's consumed my entire public life; I don't want it within my personal. I already have to put up with the guy multiple times in a week, if not in a day.

"I'm not going to play dumb with you, Harry. We all know you hate Niall, and now you've got to pretend you're having sex. That's got to suck." Zayn takes a drink of his water, awaiting my reply.

"I don't want to talk about it, Z."

"You're going to have to eventually. Whether it's to me, or Liam; you're going to vent at some point."

"Whatever." I shrug his words off. It's not like he knows what I'm going through. He has Perrie (of both their free wills), and he's perfectly content. I have Niall (of neither of our free wills), and I'm not happy at all. Just the thought of Niall sets something off in my stomach, and it's far from good.

"I'm just saying." Zayn gets up, and heads down the hallway, leaving me alone.

Taking his departure as my cue to leave, I stand and slip my jacket back on, pulling on the sleeves of my shirt so that they don't scrunch up underneath the coat. I walk out of his flat and down the stairs. Not sure of what to do, or where to go next, I simply make my way down the street I hopes of finding something worthwhile.

It's fairly stormy outside today, ironically matching my mood, as well as clearing the sidewalks a little. Less people walking around means less fans that could possibly spot me. It's not that I don't like talking to them, it's just that I'm not in the best of moods. Today hasn't been the greatest day ever.

To start, I woke up late because my phone died in the middle of the night, effectively shutting off my alarm. Then, the only clean clothes I had were old, faded jeans and a half sleeve that Niall had given to me a year ago. Seeing as I would get arrested for walking naked in public, I was forced to where the gross clothing. It just so happens that our fans remember every single thing in the known universe, and of course they brought out old pictures of Niall wearing the top. #NarrySharingClothes was trending on Twitter all morning. To top it all off, Reese emailed both Niall and I, telling us that we aren't together enough.

My phone buzzes in my pocket with a text message from Louis. Come play fifa, H.

I quickly text back, thank god you invited me. ive nothing to do.

Louis lives across town, away from the city center, so I decide to jump in my car and drive there.

Because of traffic, by the time I get to Louis' apartment, it's already an hour and a half later. People who would usually walk must've decided to drive today because of the rain.

I park my car in the designated carpark for his apartment complex, and I hop out. Swinging my keys around, I run a hand through my hair that is still slightly wet and stringy. I'm positive it looks disgusting, but it isn't like Louis actually minds.