things we did; kissing and telling

One Direction - Kiss You (Official)

LongLiveStoran

2 hours ago • Shared publicly

they should remake this vid and just

use the narry pics from today

#betitdbreaktherecord

"Rise and shine, and give God the glory, glory! Rise and shine, and give God the glory, glory!" A loud voice sings incredibly off key, right next to my ear, and I refrain from reaching out and literally strangling Niall.

"Shut up right now, or I will kill you." I mutter into my pillow, and attempt to roll over, but he's lying on top of my comforter, making it nearly impossible to go anywhere.

"Now that is no way to say good morning to you boyfriend." Niall continues to speak as loud as he seemingly can.

"Your love of annoying me must really outweigh your hatred for my existence." I rub the sleep from my eyes after realizing this idiot isn't going to let me go back to sleep.

"What? You don't like that song? We used to sing it at church camp. Thought you could use a little Jesus."

I'm going to kill him. It's going to happen.

"Actually Reese called. We get to go on a date today." Niall continues, channeling his inner seven year old girl as his voice reaches pitches even Louis couldn't hit.

I manage to shift so that I'm sitting up. I glare to my left, and receive a snooty look from Niall. "Please tell me how you managed to get into my house so that I can make sure you don't do it again."

"For being an international pop star, you're quite forgetful when it comes to mundane things like locking your front door."

"Thanks Nan. I'll remember next time."

Niall snorts at my reply. "And don't forget to wash behind your ears, sonny."

"Please get out of my bed." I groan in frustration. "Then, if you would ever so politely find your way out of my life; that would be fantastic."

"You should knock on wood. You'll never know when I might be gone one day. You'll regret saying that, because you'll miss me so much." Niall pulls a serious face, and I can't help but wish I could reach over and smack it off.

"Okay, Sarah McLachlin. Go away."

"Seriously. I could end up with cancer, and then I'd be gone." He tries again, still not obeying me and getting up.

"One, stop reading The Fault in Our Stars. Even you should know it's a dreadful book. Two, get out of my bedroom. I believe I've said that twice now."

"Okay, mum. Fine." Niall climbs down from my bed, and turns to look at me one last time before leaving my room. "Dress nicely. I don't date slobs."

He's one to talk. It's a wonder he lets Lou even style his hair. Grumbling and complaining under my breath, I emerge from the warmth of my blanket cocoon. Yanking clothes from my dresser drawers, I head into the adjoining bathroom to brush my teeth and such.

I've only taken around fifteen minutes, and I'm nearly finished when I hear Niall call from somewhere in the house. "Hurry up already, you are such a girl!"

"And you're such a prick!" I call back, and I hear his faint laughter. Why he's so chipper and light today, especially at nine in the morning, I'm not too sure. Whatever the reason, it's not a good one, and he needs to simmer down.

I walk out into the living room area to find Niall eating an orange, leaving the peels on the table in front of the sofa. "Sure, of course you can eat my food. There's no reason you should have to even ask. And whilst you're at it, go ahead and leave your filthy remains all over my living room. I don't mind."