Annabeth XXIX

“Annabeth? Annabeth! Are you okay?” 

Annabeth opened her eyes. 

“Huh? Thals?” 

Thalia wiped off a tear. 

“Gods, I was so scared! When I walked into the cabin you were on the ground unconscious, and Percy was really worried! Thank gods he called us.” she stood up, gesturing at… basically the whole camp. Even Chiron was there.

Annabeth couldn’t help notice Jason and Percy sharing a wink. 

“But… Percy…” she started. Then she realised how smart ‘Percy’ was. 

With Annabeth unconscious just now, if she blabbered the truth to everyone, no one would believe her. They would think it was just a dream.

“Oh… it’s… nothing.” she muttered, rubbing her neck. 

Weird. 

She couldn’t breathe normally. 

“Are you okay?” Nico asked, with his hands in his pockets. 

“Yeah. Fine.” she tried breathing in and out. It’s like her lungs are combusting. What did ‘Percy’ did to her just now? Poison her? 

‘Percy’ smirked and gave her a don’t-even-dare-mess-with-me-again look. 

Annabeth shot back an I-don’t-care look back. 

Then Jason narrowed his eyes, and put his first and index fingers on his throat silently. 

Annabeth felt that she was being choked and she fell onto the floor gasping for breath.

“Annabeth! Are you okay?” Thalia cried and rubbed Annabeth’s back. Jason smirked and removed his fingers from his neck. Annabeth took a deep breath. 

“Yeah.” she sat up. “I’m fine. Can you leave me alone for a moment?” 

Thalia ushered the everyone out, except from Jason and ‘Percy’, who insisted to stay with Annabeth. 

“I’m not leaving you alone with these two.” Thalia eyed Jason suspiciously. Jason noticed and whispered something at ‘Percy’s' ear. ‘Percy' smirked. 

“Thalia Grace, you can stay.” ‘Percy' said. Thalia raised an eyebrow. 

“Perseus Jackson, you know better than to call my full name.” she snarled. 

Annabeth tugged at Thalia’s shirt. 

“I think you should know the truth, Thalia.” 

Thalia shot a confused glance at Annabeth, and glared at Jason and ‘Percy’ suspiciously. 

She crossed her arms. 

“Go on.” she said dangerously. 

Jason laughed. 

“Maybe it’s time for you two to know my true identity.” 

Jason turned around and snapped his fingers. 

Or… maybe ‘her’ fingers. 

“Oh my freaking dam Hera, CLOSE YOUR EYES!” Annabeth closed her eyes and jumped behind Thalia, placing her hands on her eyes. 

“A-Annie…?” Thalia trembled. “Was… that?” 

“Yes.” Annabeth bit her lip. “It’s Medusa.” 

“Aww… Pity I didn’t spun around quicker.” Medusa laughed in a high-pitched voice. “Or the Grace girl would have been one of my most famous collections! 'The Realisation of the Grace Huntress’, wouldn’t that be nice?” 

“Shut up.” Thalia growled. “You should have stayed in Tartarus. And you should have never touched my brother.” 

Medusa smirked. 

“Jason was the perfect boy. He was alone when he was coming back to camp, and he is highly trusted by most of the camp members though they are not familiar with him.” Medusa stopped. “Anyways. Miss Grace.” Thalia scowled. “Wouldn’t you want to know who is Percy?”

“P-Percy?” Thalia’s angry look melted almost immediately. A look of worry was written on her face. “Who’s controlling Percy? Is he okay?” 

“I can’t believe the camp is really so daft.” ‘Percy’ laughed. “But hey, I had never expected you all to be clever, hadn’t I?” Medusa smiled evilly in agreement. 

Suddenly, Percy cried in pain and there was a thud on the ground. 

“Annabeth you have to kill me!” he cried. “It’s the only way!” 

“P-Percy?” Annabeth stuttered. “Wha-?” 

Medusa shrieked. 

“NO! You, stubborn boy! How dare you ruin our plans!” There was a sound of something sharp slashing across Percy and Percy’s voice changed. 

“Thank you, Medusa. Now, where were we?” 

Thalia pushed Annabeth away. 

How dare you?” she screamed. “How dare you do this to Percy?” there was a slashing of the sword and the shrieking of Medusa. 

Thud. 

Thalia was panting. 

“Nobody hurts my friends.” 

Annabeth opened her eyes. 

Gods, Thalia had sliced Medusa’s head clean off. 

Kronos narrowed his eyes. 

All of a sudden, Thalia was unconscious on the ground. 

Kronos smirked. 

“Ah, finally, my powers are showing.” 

Holy Hera. 

How could Annabeth forget?

The Titan of Time. 

Stupid. 

How could she be so stupid to forget that? 

Kronos smirked and clicked his fingers. 

Let the battle begin, daughter of Athena.” 

AN: I AM SO SORRY. I was so busy, I couldn't update, PLUS the wifi on my phone wasn't so good and I had to use the computer :( Sorry... well, anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter :) And... I think I won't kill Percabeth ;) I hope. Bye :D