Chapter 1

Hi! I am Annabeth Chase. I am a half blood also know as demigod. My mother is a Greek goddess Athena ( the goddess of wisdom ) and my father is a mortal professor. The         story starts....

                ◆  ♧  ♧  ♧  ♧  ◆

About four years ago, Percy Jackson, the son of Posiedon ( God of the Sea ) and Sally Jackson, arrived at Camp Half Blood (a camp for demigods ).

At first, I didn't like him because it's natural we were supposed to hate each other because of our parent's ( Posiedon and Athena ) rivalry.

But soon I discovered that after all, Seaweed Brain was not that bad. We get along quite well, which is why we are best friends. We have journeyed together in many different adventures. I wouldn't waste more of my time in the past and bring you to the present.

                     ◆  ♧  ♧  ♧  ♧  ◆

I am sitting by the beach in Camp watching the sea wash away the sand . It's actually very quite, except for the water, because most of the Campers have have gone back to their mortal parents.

And sadly Percy is also gone, leaving me all alone. I get to stay at Camp because my father and stepmother with their family gone to the Bahamas for their vacations. I really wanted to go to but they didn't invite me, so I am sitting here and sulking.

I miss Percy soo much. I don't know what's happened to me it's like something in my life is missing if I don't see him. I don't know what this means, maybe I've grown used to having him around me.

Since I was 8 years old, I had a crush on Luke Castellan ( Son of Hermes ) but due to his father's negligence he grew to hate gods and went on the bad side now he supports Kronos ( A  Titan and he can control time..).

The moment he changed sides he felt no mercy for anyone not even me, He didn't even think about Thalia who had given her life to save us. But unfortunately people selfish like him don't care about anyone. After all this, now I hate him.

●  ♢  ♢  ♢  ♢  ●

If any problem please comment. And make use of appropriate words. This chapter is short but please keep reading. :) THANK YOU