Chapter 2

The horn blows for dinner, pulling myself together I stand up and leave for the Dining Pavilion and sit alone and eat as most of my half siblings have gone to their mortal parents except for Malcolm ( my elder half brother), he stayed behind to accompany me but he doesn't accept the truth.

Even though at times, I find it annoying when everybody is here, as there is to much talking going on, but still I miss them all.

" Hey Annabeth , "  I hear a familiar voice and turn around....

There he is with those sparkling sea green eyes and messy black hair.I thought, I am imagining it and frowning I turn around wishing he was really there.....

It was then that he hugged from behind, and I realised that he is actually there. I am soo happy that I nearly suffocate him in a welcoming hug.

"How are you here, Seaweed Brain?" I ask, after releasing him.

"Uh..... actually Mum and Paul (step father) were going to Paris, I thought it to be boring and returned here, knowing you would be alone and I could accompany you soo......"

" Uhmmm"I mutter to lost in his eyes to understand a single word said by him.

"Annabeth?"

"Hmmm,"

He shakes me vigorously to bring me out of my dreamworld. I realise that I had been staring directly in his eyes, and quickly lower my gaze.

"Is everything alright, Wise Girl?"

"Uhh... nothing just... you know..."

My throat goes dry as I look back into his eyes , and quickly turn around to leave for my cabin. My face is burning with embarrassment and I can feel my cheeks turning crimson as I am blushing.

"See you tomorrow, Seaweed Brain"  I call from across the Pavilion.

°  ♢  ♢  ♢  ♢  °

Read on it will get interesting. And keep voting.