chapter 6

harry is downstairs and you looking for some cute clothes to wear. he asked if you want to go to dinner with him because he's still sorry about what happend to you. you found a red dress and some good looking shoes. you take a quick shower and you take your dress on. when you come downstairs harry is talking with your grandmother. they are laughing and you smiled because of the fact that your grandmother is wearing her pajamas. when you walked in to the living room harry looks at you and his eyes get big. "wow... uuhm... you look realy nice" you turned red. "thank you" you say. he stands up and you go with him to the restaurand. on the way you and harry talked about your grandmother, finnaly you're at the restaurand. you both ordered some food, " can i aske you a question?" he said "sure ask" you can see that he thinks about how he's going to ask it. "well why are you living with your grandmother? if you don't want to talk about it i understand that" you know that question was coming but still you try to breath calm and answer. "well...... my parents died in a car accident a couple of months ago" you looked down. you don't want to see the face, the worried look everyone give you when you tell that. you feel something by your hand and you have to look up. you look into harrys eyes and thay looked worried. his hand is on yours. you feel tears burning into your eyes and you bite them away.