chapter 14

you feel a little depressed about everything that happend to you, and harry is trying to cheer you up. after a couple of his stupid jokes you start laughing with him. he kiss you. "you have the most beautifull smile on the earth" he said. you turned red. he kiss you again, his kiss is wilder, faster. when you stopped he looks at you, his eyes are darker, he looks wild, he smiles playfull. you kiss him again and after a while he touch your belly. normally you'll feel uncomfortable but this time you let it happen. he kiss your neck, and go's back to your mouth again. he lifted you up still kissing you and he carries you upstairs to your room. he lays you in bed and start kissing your neck again. after a while he stopped and look at you. "y/n..... do you whant to do this" you pulled him over so your on top of him "yes" you said but it sounds realy weird so you start giggeling. you kiss him and pulls his shirt up. he does the same by you, and unluck your bra. he looks at you and you feel a little uncomfortable but he start kissing you again, he puts off your pants and his, you two are tottally naked. "did you ever did this?" he ask. you feel a little imberresed to tell this is your first time but when you say it he smiles. "i'll take it slow for you" when you two are done, he cuddels you and you fall asleep, with your head on his chest.