chapter 17

that night your packing your bags. you don't know what you have to bring with you. so you walk downstairs. "harry what do i have to bring with me to your house?" you ask him "clothes things for shower and that stuff, maybe some pictures, you know this house is going to be sold so bring with you everything you want." you go back upstairs and pack in your clothes, underwear, toothbrush shower stuff and some pictures of your familie and friends. you look around, you're going to miss this place. even it's a small house. the last memories of you familie is here. tears are fulling your eyes and you just let them come. you going to lay in your bad and you just cry about your life. you get mad at your self of being depressed sometimes, but you know it's normal right? you lost your parents and your grandmother in less that 4 months. suddendly you feel a hand ond your shoulder, you look up and see harrys worried face. "what's wrong my love" you lay back your head and cry even more. when you stop crying you look up again and see that the eyes of harry are red. you're going to sit. "well i'm going to miss this place, it held so many memories. i realy want to go to your place but it's hard to leave this behind." harry is speachless. "don't get it wrong babe, it's just my feelings." you say and harry looks at you. "babe i hate when you're feeling down and upset, i understend your point. just listen, i know it's hard to leave this behind and i would cry to it i were you. but we're going to make new memories your parents look at us from above and see that you're happy. i dind't know tham and i wish i did but i know that they would be proud of you because they want you to get on with your live." these words of harry make you cry again, but this time not of sadness, not of happyness, but because of love.