chapter 18

the next day the both of you wake up early. you want to take a quick shower and you choose to wear something comforteble. when you get out of the bathroom harry is putting your stuff in the car. you two ride to a storige to put some stuf of your parents there so you don't have to trow it away.  when you're back you walk into the house to pack the last things and put them in the car. "do you have everything babe?" harry ask you. he look worried. "i hope so" you step out of the house and close the door for one last time. you feel like you left your hearth and your memories there, now you have a fresh start. tears are falling down your face. "come on babe we have to go" you step into the car and look one last time at your house. you can't stop crying, harry is trying to comfort you and say sweet and funny things. but you just can't laugh. afther a while he's stop talking and he just focus on the road. the drive seemed to be so long. then harry stop the car. "look my love this is our home i know it's not the same but we're gonne have lots of nice memories in it." you looked at him and you smile. " sometimes i don't understand you" you said. he looks confused. "well you make me smile even when i'm about the break down, i don't know how you can do that." you say. harry step out of the car and open your door. you stand up and he lifted you up. "well maybe i can do that because i love you, and we're meant to be toghter." he carries you into the house.