chapter 15

when you wake up you disided to take a shower, harry is stil sleeping and his arms and legs are on you. you try to go out of bed without wake him up. when your out of bed he's still sleeping. you get undressed and get under the shower. when your done you get dressed again and you open the bathroom door to see if harry is till asleep but when you open the door he is standing infront of you. "goodmorning beautifull" he say with a sleepy voice. "goodmorning sleepyhead" you smile. you get in the bathroom again to brush your hair, harry looks at you, he walk to you and gets the brush out of your hand, he lead you to the bad and let you sitt. he brush your hair. "well i always wanted to do that with a girl" he said. you started to laugh. when he's finished you go sit on his lap "did you decided if you want to live with me" he ask "well i didn't realy thought about it" you see that his smile disapear. "but we can always try" you say to him after a while. he looks at you an start to smile. you kiss him again. "but what do i have to do when your on tour or some thing?" you ask him. "well i don't think i can miss you so long. so you have to go with me." you smile and turn red, you stand up. "i'm going to make some breakfast" "y/n" you look back to him "i love you" he say "i love you to" and you walk downstairs. than you realize what you two just said. you turn around and walk back to your room. you see that he's still sitting on the bed. "did you mean what you just said?" you ask. "yes y/n i realy love you" he walk to you and kiss you. when you're done you walk downstars. you feel like you fly.