Chapter 3

Toothless could see the shores of Drage øy. The boats began to glide gently into port, as the men tied the ropes from the boat to dock. Once completed, some of the Vikings were helping with the sorting foods, fur, and other items they had required from the island of Berk. Passing it off to the others on the dock, the men put the items into wagons before being put in storage.

Other Vikings, such as Toothless, decided to leave and head home with their spoils. Toothless tried to sneak away carefully and unnoticed by the other Vikings. Clutching the strap that was over his shoulder and connected to the basket that held the sleeping dragon, he tried to sneak off.

Toothless knew that if he were to be found out, he be dubbed as a traitor or claim him as a great Viking that brought home a wonderful prize. They would probably stuff the poor creature and hang it in the great hall. Toothless would have none of that.

He walked down the docks and up the slope. So far, no one had seen him and he was getting close to his designation.

"Hey Toothless!"

Toothless could almost touch the knob of his door when he heard a yell from behind him. Clenching his shoulders and squinting eyes, Toothless turned to look at who had called him.

He turned to see a sliver/blonder short hair girl. She had five long, braids that were the same length as her hair. She wore a blue bandaged tank top with a metallic blue skirt. A smirk was on her face that showed that she was friendly.

A friend in deed to Toothless, "Stormfly" Toothless tried to put on a greeting smile, but it just made him look nervous.

Stormfly squinted her eyes as she tilted her head. She could tell he was hiding something. They had been friends since they were three. She then saw him put the basket, he had been carrying, down. Thinking he caught a prize, she asked, "What-cha got there, Toothless?"

Toothless looked from Stormfly to his basket. Panicking inside, he quickly opened the door, and shoved the basket inside with his foot. "Oh, it's nothing"

Slamming the door shut, Toothless did his best reassuring smile, which made him look weird.

Stormfly raised an eyebrow in question, "O-kkaaayyy"

All of sudden, a ruckus was heard from inside the house alerted the two. Stormfly was shocked and curious as to what was going on in there, while Toothless looked petrified.

Stormfly was about to ask when Toothless answered. "Squirrels" Seeing her raise an eyebrow in question at him, he quickly came up with something. "Big ones"

"Squirrels?" Stormfly asked.

"Yes"

"Big ones"

"Yes....very big" More noises were coming from behind him as Toothless tried to block the door. "I should probably take care of them before they do anymore damage" Toothless opened the door slightly as he squeezed himself inside.

"Do you need any...."

"No, no. I've got it all under control" Closing the door behind him. He let out a sigh in relief.

"Bye"

Hearing Stormfly leave, Toothless felt awful. But it was shattered when he looked at the destruction of his house. The wooden floor was all scratched and scarred. His table and chairs had been flipped backwards, while his books were disheveled.

Staring at the mess, he could not believe one little dragon did all this "That's right," Toothless had to find the little dragon, but where could he be.