Epilogue

It was finally over. The long waited war had finally come to an end.

Everyone was back at Drage oy. They were all celebrating the end of the war and the Vikings new chief.

Toothless had taken down their Chief's Killer and led the clan to peace. He was not only the bravest but was willing to put his life on the line for his people. He showed them that hybrids and humans could live in peace and work together. That's made any Viking willing to make Toothless chief.

It was a hard and bumpy road, but soon everyone was getting along with each other. Even Stoick the Vast was getting along with Skullcrusher. Which was really surprising since they both were hardheaded sometimes.

Even Gobber and Grump got along so well. Except for the fact that Gobber would yell at Grump to stop falling asleep. But really awakened Grump was the Gronkle Iron. It was such as splendid piece of metal. They talked about all kinds of ways they could use it.

Everyone one was having and great time, but when the sun rose. It was time for them to say their goodbyes. Each one of them hugged and gave a handshake to the other. They were really going to miss their new allies.

But none would miss each other more than Hiccup and Toothless. They had been through so much together. They could see each other but Toothless was going to be busy with his new Chiefing duties. While Hiccup had a lot of catch up to do with his family.

They shook each other's hand as they said their goodbyes.

"I'm really going to miss you bud" Hiccup was trying not to cry.

"Hey, will see each other one day" Toothless let out a chuckle.

"Ya, and maybe one day I'll be chief by then" Hiccup made it out to be a joke, but by the way he handle things. He just might be one day.

"I would like that" Toothless smiled.

They both gave each other one last hug before they pulled apart. Hiccup and the rest of his clan changed into their dragon forms and took off. The Vikings watched them leave into the sunset.