Two by Two

I had set an alarm for 5 am, call me weird but I had to do this for Jay and I promised Luna I would too.

I tiptoed out of my room to Luna's beauty room in my PJ's. I opened the door and found Luna waiting for like she knew I would come to this room. She stood up and told me to follow her.

I trailed behind her blankly probably because of the sleep in my eyes. Luna came to a halt, so did I. We were in the intercom room. Wow, Luna never seems to fail to amaze me.

She switched on the intercom and pressed the "all rooms " button.

"Please report to the field in 3 minutes, late comers will be given a task to do together. "

She then repeated the message one last time before heading to the field. Everyone pilled up within 2 minutes except for Emily and Michael, of course!

They both came running towards us. They looked embarrassed before everyone's presence.

"I already informed late comers that a task will be given. Now Here is a list of everything you have to do in the presence of everyone here. " Luna held so much authority in her voice that you couldn't defy the order she gave.

"Babysit all the pack children" they read it Out loud in unison.

Oh, there's more

"Clean the Alpha's and Beta's wing? " Michael read it out more like a question.

"Need I say more? " Luna asked, giving no room for anyone's obligations.

The omegas were given an off day which they gladly accepted
-
I had kept an eye on them all day,
Discreetly without Jay noticing. They just got the children for their afternoon nap. Good, now for the cleaning.
-

"Uh, Michael, it's not in. Let me assist you, mhmm there you go. " Emily said softly much to my delight as I saw Alpha's eyebrows were raised. I purposely broke a glass and screamed to get his, Luna's and Jay's attention.

"What is going on in here? ", Alpha's voice boomed.

They both looked frightening and lowered there heads while Emily went behind Michael.

-
In Alpha's office

"Resurrect yourselves. "Luna said politely with much patience.

"We are mates", Emily said it with difficulty.

"Oh, I already know you're mates with my son. I don't have amnesia. ", Luna replied with a satisfactory smile.

"Luna, Alpha, Naylani- Michael is my mate, not Jason. "

"What! ", I exclaimed pointing a finger at Jay.

He lied to me?

I stormed out and was ready to vent my anger at anyone who came my way or even dared to look at me.

"Lani, please listen"
-
Jay told me everything from A to Z. No doubt, it was my fault to assume they were mates the first time around to me thinking they did the deed not knowing they were taking turns to shower.

Eww, I so feel bad and guilty.

"Jay, I'm really sorry." I kissed his forehead and laid my head on his chest at our favourite spot.

"I miss you Lani" he kissed my head

" My best friend "
"My princess "
"My Lani"
"My m-"