Brother

We took careful steps to the stream where we'd be able to run from the there. Aaron shifted into his soft brown wolf and I climbed on him. I tugged at his fur to steady myself.

"Let's go, Aaron "

He dashed for the woods in fast speed. We took a route they used when coming here. I was starting to loose grip on Aaron's wolf, I lost my grip on him, my hands swung back and I slipped down landing on a spiked rock. I screamed so loud that even the birds flew from one tree to another.

Jason

We had stopped for rest about an hour ago. Fire was lit and meat was currently getting braaied.

There was silence, no one dared to say anything after an unsuccessful day.

We all stood up after hearing a scream from a female.

"It must be her. ",I said.

"It could be someone else ", one of the trackers added.

"How can it be someone else when we caught her scent miles away? "

"Everyone let's go. " I ordered.

We shifted and ran towards the scream we've heard. Apparently, this land suffocates scents until you're at a certain location.

That's why we lost their scents

I whiffed in the air and immediately caught Lani's intoxicating scent.

"Mine" my wolf growled.
"Find mate"
"Find mate"
"Find mate"
My wolf kept on chanting these
Words.

Lani

Aaron stopped, came my way and shifted. I could care less about him being naked in front of me right now.

He sprawled his jacket on the ground and put me there. He ripped his shirt and tired my wounds on my arms and legs.
The more he tired them to stop the blood the more painful it was.

"Let me go get some water", Aaron said.

The sound of someone clapping hands filled our hears. We averted our heads to the source.

Jose.

"You thought you could escape, huh? " he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You turned out to be stupid and selfish after all! " Aaron spat at his brother.

"And you're gay." Jose laughed at this.

"At least I'm something, what are you? Nothing! " Aaron spat back angrily.

"Let me show you nothing! "

With that, Jose ran towards Aaron and landed a punch . Aaron fell down, Jose jumped on top of him and lifted his hand to land on more punch but Aaron caught his hand just in time and rolled his brother over and began hitting him heartlessly.

They rolled, hit and tugged endlessly at each other. Finally Jose got followed suit by Aaron both spitting blood on the dirt.

Jose took out a dagger and pointed it towards his brother. To say Aaron was unmoved would be an understatement.

"Kill me brother, that's what you excel in anyway, I'm just a piece of cake. "

"Very well, brother"

Jose though the dagger straight to Aaron I thought it would land on his heart but Aaron dodged it.
"Tsk tsk, pathetic excuse of a brother " Aaron taunted stepping closer to Jose.

Aaron held his brother's neck and whispered something in his ear. Before I could register anything, Jose screamed "Brother! " then his neck was snapped by his brother.

He laid on the dirt lifelessly.

Aaron looked at me with glossy eyes. I stood up and hissed.

Shit hurts like a bitch.

I pulled him into a hug and heard a vicious growls. Aaron stepped back and then I saw the most handsome man ever.

Jay.

He ran to me and picked me up. Kissed me all over and said soothing words in my ear.

"Oh, that's why I felt a snap of the pack bond. He's dead. "

"He's behind all this, Alpha . I would protect Luna with my life and that's what I did but right now I have to go find my parents at the Red Reign Pack ."

"Aaron, let's get you back to the pack first. Your parents wouldn't like to see you like this. Trust me "

"Yes, Alpha"

"And Aaron, you didn't realize that your thoughts were open and now I know everything. Relax "
-
" To the Blue Reign Pack, to home. Howdy boys, let's go! "

Lani was on Jason's wolf when they headed back, a bit more careful.

They ran without looking back.
---
I'm so excited for the next chapter. Any guesses?