Mine

Hearing that four letter word from Jay left me in a haze .

He brushed his lips on my neck, he looked at me with an unfamiliar expression. His pupils were now charcoal dancing with fire inside them.

Lust.

I instinctively wrapped my hands around his neck. He ran his thumb at my bottom lip, I shivered.

He came closer and brushed his lips on mine. He looked at me for what seemed like seconds .

"Lani, " he said huskily.

I was trying to register everything and be comfortable with this idea despite my hands being around him.

He put his left hand on my waist, he went lower and cupped my right butt cheek . I jumped a little and put my head on his chest.

He used his right index finger to lift my chin up. "look at me, Lani" he said while his eyes we're trained on me.

And I did.

"Naylani, sweetheart,  can I come in?" Luna said while knocking.

"Oh my goddess, Jay, it's your mom. What should I do?  Hide in my closet" I panicked.

Jay chuckled at went to open the door for Luna.

Her eyes looked at the both of us. She suddenly smiled and walked through the room and stopped in front of me. She gave me a bone crushing hug and I replicated the enthusiasm.

She held my cheeks in both her hands. "I always knew you'd end up as mates! " she exclaimed excitedly.

She hugged me again, I mouthed "help me" to Jay.

He strolled to us and pulled his mom from my hands into his. They embraced each other.

"Am I missing something here? " Alpha asked.

He came in and I bowed my head as a sign of respect, "Alpha. "

"Call me father from now on" he said with a smile . He opened his arms and hugged me.

I took a glance at Jay and caught him looking at me.

Luna took Alpha's hand and went out of the room, closing the door behind them.
-
Everyone was getting seated for dinner. The dinner table is huge, it accommodates 100 people.

Alpha is going to make the official announcement about Jay's mate.

Me ,of course. *removes imaginary dust off my shoulder *

The omegas brought food and put all the dishes in the middle of the table in a line.

We said grace and waited for Alpha Jackson to announce the recent news.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome " my father in-law's voice boomed across the room.

"I'd like to make an announcement about the most wonderful news since my son's return. We mistaken Emily for Jason's mate. Actually, Emily is mates with Michael-the trainer - and to be more clearer, Jason found his mate on the day of his shift, the woman who loved him since childhood, who cares for him and who eased his shift the way no one else could. "

"Naylani " he finally said.

Jay laced my hand with his and helped me stand up. Everyone clapped their hands in happiness and excitement.

"Thank you all for your kind support. And I thank the moon goddess for pairing me to such an amazing and loving man. Thank you, again. "

They clapped again with much more heart warming smiles.

"How can a man be blessed with so much? You are the most enticing blessing in my life, Lani. You're my queen and heart. You are my half-you make me complete. You are Mine" , Jay looked at me with pure admiration and I new from that moment on that we were truly destined to be together.

I love this man.

"Let's dig in, wolves ," Alpha said out loud.

Plates were filled with delicious food and all I could focus on is my mate's hand on my thigh doing bits to my sanity.

******************************
Hope you enjoyed the little Romance I got going on there.

Vote, comment and share.

Snapchat : reankiiexoxo
Instagram: r.brownyy