Hunter

Lani

I had come to know that Grayson-the human - is actually a hunter. He did not tell me but I just observed his tent and how everyone here smells like human and always carry weapons and wolfsbane, a deadly substance for werewolves.

I couldn't help but cringe at the awful smell in this area.

"Sugar, here is your dinner. " Grayson put a plate in front of me.

"Rabbit meat? ", I asked.

"Got a better idea? Or would you like to eat my meat? " ,he smirked.

Eww
-
Right after eating my meat, I went near the bush to vomit that disgust under cooked meat.
I wiped my mouth and headed back to the tent.

Grayson was standing beside two hunters who were rather focused on their new weapons.

I decided to take this opportunity and escape while Grayson isn't on my watch. I slowly stepped into the bush leading to the forest.

I was about 30 metres away when I caught on a scent from my pack, the Blue Reign Pack. I quickened my pace and came face to face with Aaron and Jose.

They must be here to rescure me.
Jose glared at me angrily. He walked towards me, hoisted me up on his shoulder and headed to  the Hunter's area.

"What are you doing? Put me down" ,I said punching and slapping his back.

I've had enough!

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine - his crotch. He groaned and I took the chance to kick him again on his torso.I guess that's when training come in handy.He removed his hold on me and fell down while holding his crotch.

I looked at Aaron and I saw guilt in his eyes.

What's going on?

I was determined to get out if here. I began running to my pack.

"Not so fast, sugar." One of the hunters appeared in front of me basically out of nowhere. I stopped and prayed that I don't get killed. I have a mate that I still need to love.

I couldn't wait, so I ran to his left and soon regretted it. I came across more. I then felt a needle in between my neck and shoulder. I hissed and fell down.

There goes my escape.
-
Jason

I gathered my trackers and my soon to be beta. I'm taking them to tag along in finding Lani, I can't loose her not now not ever.

We took the eastern border but found only one guard. I mindlinked him

"Thompson, where are the others? Why are you alone? "

"Alpha, Aaron and his brother Jose have gone to find Luna"

"Tell me where, now! "

"They headed south, Alpha "

I gave him a nod and howled.

"To the south "

We began running on all four in tremendous fast speed. We doged trees and jumped fallen logs. We all had one goal. Find Lani, Mate, Luna.

John, one of the trackers led us to the left. We are now in neutral land. We ran and ran and ran.

This time, Tristan led us east and ran towards the woods. I caught a scent of Aaron and Jose.

Oh, this must be it.

But as we ran forward we lost every trace of Lani, Jose and Aaron.

How?
-
Lani

I awoke to my hands being tied.

What's new folks?

Aaron tapped my shoulder and I looked up at him. He pointed to one of the tents. I looked at him to ask him what's the purpose of me going there, he pointed up to the sky and the sky was setting.

He untied my feet and hands.
I got up and followed his lead. This must be his tent as it smells wolfish.

He boiled some water and came to sit next to me.

"Luna, I am not your enemy. It's just the works of my brother. Jose brought you here to that hunter, Grayson,in exchange of our parents. Deep down I know that hunter is playing mind games with my foolish and stupid brother. I can help you escape Luna Naylani. " Aaron said to me.

He poured tea and gave some to me.

I objected, "What about your parents. You obviously still haven't seen or got them yet "

"A few minutes before you woke up, I overheard two of them talking about us and how Grayson is using us just to get a hybrid ( an offspring that is produced by a werewolf and a human). I know where my parents are. They were sent to hide at the Red Reign Pack. Luna, let me help you escape. " he explained.

I couldn't take the risk now that they are on my tail. He saw that I was hesitant.

"Luna, the hunter want to sleep with you and want you to have his child. I can't allow it. "

That's so disgusting. I can't allow that to happen, no.

"Midnight, we'll take the route near that stream. They are never too cautious that side. Trust me please. "

And I did.