Girl,your wish is my command.

IN JASON'S ROOM AFTER SHOWERING  ( 5 AM)

Lani

The sound of music filled my ears after putting on my silky night gown.

🎶 girl, your wish is my command, I submit to your demands. I will do anything. 🎶

Jay was dripping sauce in my eyes. Naked torso with hard rock abs. His figure towered over me and oh I liked it.

He pulled me closer and raked his hand over my body.

🎶Girl you need only "yes" . I'll make love to you like you want me to. And I'll hold you tight, baby all through the night I'll make love to you when you want me to and I will not let go till you tell me to. 🎶

He looked into my eyes and I got lost in them. He cupped my cheek gently and swiped his tongue on my bottom lip.

I want more.

I pulled him close and placed my lips on his. He immediately did wonders to my mouth, his tongue explored my mouth while I was exploding inside.

🎶Girl, relax. Let's go slow, I ain't got nowhere to go. I'm Just gonna concentrate on you. Girl, are you ready? 🎶

Jay picked me up and I encircled my legs around his waist. He grabbed my butt and massaged it.

🎶It's gonna be a long night. Throw your clothes on the floor. I'm gonna take my clothes off too. 🎶

He put me gently on the bed. He got on top of me but adjusted himself not to put all his weight on me. His eyes changed to charcoal with dancing fire.

He tugged at the hem of my dress and I stopped him.

"Lani" he said huskily.

He tugged at it again but this time I looked away. His hands moved to my neck, to my chest them my hips. I smiled.

I looked at him with desperation. He lowered his head and kissed me with pure love and lust.

He ripped my dress and I covered my breast. He removed my hands to my side.

His eyes raked over me.

"You're beautiful Lani. Don't hide yourself from me. I love you"

With that he kissed me, rough and lovingly.

🎶I made plans to be with you. Girl, whatever you want me to do. I'll make love to you like I want me to 🎶

He massaged my breast with his left hand while he nibbled at the other.

🎶Baby, tonight is your night and I will do you right. Just make a wish on your night, anything that you want I'll give you the love if you life🎶

"Jay, I need you "

"I shall please you, my love. "

I couldn't go further. Let's pretend we all know it went down.
--
I awoke to kisses being placed on me. I rolled over onto my mate. "I enjoyed it. It was beautiful. ", I said while lying on his chest.

"You're beautiful, my love. You know what else is beautiful? My mark on you"

He ran his fingers over it and it sent pleasure to my burning body.

"Jay"

"Yes, my love "

"Do you want to shower with me. I mean, do you want to save water? "

"Oh, yes! "

He removed the sheets off of us and scooped me up and dashed for the shower.

We made love to each other thrice and couldn't stop either .

--
We headed downstairs after an energized morning. I was starving.

We entered the kitchen and everyone's eyes were on us.

My mom gave Luna hundred dollars while Alpha poured my dad a beer.

"What's going on? " I asked.

"We had a bet that you two are going to have "I missed you " sex. "
I covered my eyes with my hands and hid behind Jay.

"Can I make special breakfast for my love? " Jay spoke up.

"Oh, we'll leave son" Alpha said giving him a mischievous look.

Oh oh

Jay made pancakes, Bacon, sausage and topped it with mango juice.

He suggested we eat upstairs but I objected. I knew for sure we won't going to eat our breakfast, instead we'll indulge in mating.

But how I'd love to.

*******************************
They finally mated and Naylani is finally marked, yay!!