Chapter 12 ☼ Young God

Don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything
And oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the gap
That's separating your thighs
And if you wanna go to heaven
You should fuck me tonight
-Halsey / Young God

If Hong Fa hadn't been laying down already, he was certain he would collapse. Not only had He Tian just sucked him to a boneless orgasm, but He Tian's dick was now in his hand and He Tian's teeth were on his collarbone.

They were tangled up in He Tian's bed, and He Tian was pushing his hips against Hong Fa as Hong Fa stroked him.

The dark haired boy's cock felt large and heavy in his palm, and Hong Fa wanted it out in the open so he could see it. And yet he couldn't seem to work up the nerve to remove it from He Tian's sweats.

"Goddamn," He Tian hissed against Hong Fa's skin. "You've never done this before?"

"I'm just touching you how I would touch myself," Hong Fa responded, thumbing a bit just under the head. He Tian gave a grunt that nearly had Hong Fa hardening up again as well.

"Fuck, if you keep this up I'm going to come so fast," He Tian panted, and then he was firmly pressing his lips to Hong Fa's.

"Wait," Hong Fa said, decidedly gathering his courage as he pulled his hand from He Tian's pants, leaving He Tian wildly scrambling to shove his own hand back to replace Hong Fa's. "I want... let's fuck."

"Jesus Christ," He Tian choked in surprise. "We touch each other's dicks once and this is what happens?"

Hong Fa blushed heavily, immediately hating himself for seeming too desperate, but he'd thought He Tian felt the same way, "Oh. Well we don't have to-"

"I want to," He Tian groaned, pulling his hand from his pants as he rolled, sliding his way across Hong Fa's body and pinning the boy onto his back. "But do you?"

"Yes..." Hong Fa breathed immediately. "I really do."

He Tian's pupils were blown so large, and he leaned down to purr into Hong Fa's ear, "I suppose I should match your nakedness, then."

And just like that, with He Tian's weight and He Tian's breath against his skin, Hong Fa was hardening once more as He Tian sat up and all but ripped his clothes from his body.

His bronzed skin was beautiful in the dim lighting of his room, contrasted against the white sheets. He sprawled out on his side, gazing at Hong Fa, but the red haired boy's eyes flitted to the healing scar on He Tian's ribs.

Gently he rolled over, leaning and kissing softly over the pink and raised skin. He Tian's hands settled over the back of Hong Fa's head, and the dark haired boy made a surprised noise.

"So how are we... what are we doing, who is going to like..." Hong Fa spluttered.

"Well," He Tian immediately regained his confidence, smirking down at where Hong Fa was nuzzling against his ribs. "We can do two things. I can ride you, or I can pin you down and fuck you senseless."

Hong Fa spluttered, his heart racing faster at the thought. Either way, he was clueless as to what to do. He'd never done anything sexual before, and something told him He Tian knew.