If I Can Dream Tour- Not an Update

Okay so I'm sorry this isn't an update but I've been back home from seeing Elvis with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra a few hours ago. I just had to write something.
It was incredible. I can't believe what an entertainer he was. Seeing that, as close as I'll ever get to seeing him live, was the most memorable night of my life.
The Orchestra was amazing. The just seemed to be having as much fun as we all were.
The atmosphere was incredible. Everyone, young and old, caught up in the awe that is Elvis Aron Presley. Even through death he managed to really control the room.
I was in tears for so much of it because I could really feel the emotions behind the song even though I was only watching him on the screen.
Priscilla was a graceful host, she came on a few times and talked about Elvis. While I'm not 100% a fan of her I do appreciate everything she has done for Elvis fans. She really knew what he meant to everyone in that room be really let us into what he was like and his incredible performances. So for that I thank her very much.

In short: it was incredible.

I'll probably be making a vlog about it in the next few days about it.

I am still reeling. 😍