𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

────── ★★★ ──────

After arriving back at the place she never wanted to return to, memories come flooding back to Everly of everything that occurred at the camp where Pan tried to break her, where her future was taken away from her, and where she almost lost her hopes and dreams. The camp where her nightmares came true and where she gained her hatred for this nightmare of an island. The camp that destroyed everything and fixed nothing and where her life was put to a halt.

Terror filled the blonde girl's body from head to toe as she waited in anticipation for what was going to happen next. Her first thought was that she was going to be caged up again but that thought was proven wrong when brought her into the middle of his camp without any restraints. Everly stood in the center of the clearing with dozens of eyes on her before she was told by the demon himself that she was going to be meeting Henry, the boy who was important to Pan for a reason she still didn't know.

After waiting around for about an hour after she was forced to return to the Lost Boys' camp, Felix and a small boy who Everly assumed was Henry walked into the clearing. As soon as Pan's second-in-command spotted the blonde-haired girl, his smirk faltered before she caught shock and concern quickly flashing across his eyes before he left the brunette boy he walked in with to stand at the leader of the Saved Ones' side.

"Why are you here?" he asked in a tone just above a whisper while keeping a neutral expression on his face.

"Pan," was all Everly could say in response to his question before looking away from his gray eyes and to Henry as the boy made his way over to them with Pan at his side.

"Who's she?" Henry questioned once he reached the duo while he studied one of the only girls trapped on Neverland.

"This is Everly Jones," Pan told the boy before a small smirk formed on his face when his eyes meet the blonde girl, "she's been a thorn in my side for a very long time but she has finally decided to help with our cause."

After sending the leader of the Lost Boys a glare, the blue-eyed girl turned her attention away from the demon king and back to Henry. The two of them just studied each other for a moment before a small smile appeared on Everly's face in an attempt to break the tension that now surrounded the four of them. A satisfied smile took over the smirk on the green-eyed boy's face before he and Felix walked away to have a private conversation, leaving the leader of the Saved Ones alone with Pan's special boy.

"Can I tell you something, Henry?" Everly asked as soon as she was sure the two boys were out of earshot, "it's a saying someone important once told me. It's helped me get through even the darkest days on this island."