𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ★★★ ──────

Hours passed before Everly felt a cool breeze pass over her face then her ears picked up the sound of voices a few feet away from her. She released a silent sigh before slowly opening her to find the three concerned adults surrounding Henry. After staring at the scene in front of her for a moment longer, the blonde girl looked away from the group next to her and scanned the room for any sign of Pan, only to find nothing but empty space.

Once she felt most of her strength return to her, Everly slowly began to get up from the rocky surface beneath her, drawing Neal's attention away from his son and toward his old friend. The brunette man quickly helped the younger girl into a sitting position and helped her lean back against the hourglass' cool surface. His brown eyes stayed glued to her as the leader of the Saved Ones reached pack to touch the back of her head before wincing and bringing her hand back to reveal blood on her fingertips.

"That's just great," Everly mumbled while trying to ignore the concerned look Neal was sending her way.

Before either of them could attempt to start a conversation, their attention turned back to the two women surrounding Henry when Regina held her glowing hands over the boy. The former Lost Girl watched in awe as the Truest Believer's body began to shimmer then stopped as quickly as it started.

"This preservation spell can keep him in this condition for a while longer," the Evil Queen told them while keeping her gaze glued to the young boy lying on the ground, "buy us time to get to Pan."

"You were a Lost Boy," Emma said as she got to her feet and turned to face Neal, "any idea where he went?"

"Well, I-I mean, I know where he lived. Where his compound-"

"Well, that's idiotic. We all know that. You think he's stupid enough to go back?" Regina scoffed before looking over to the blue-eyed girl fiddling with her fingers, "what about you? You've been here for a while. Do you know where he could have gone?"

"After everything I've done, Pan wouldn't trust me with secrets," Everly responded then thought back to all the times she saw the Lost Boys whispering among themselves, never letting her in on their secrets or games, "even before I got away from him and the Lost Boys, he never told me anything."

"You're both useless."

"Okay, enough."

"Don't tell me what's enough," Regina snapped at the blonde woman standing next to her as she clenched her fists at her sides, "my son is dying."