𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐄

────── ★★★ ──────

When they got back to the Jolly Roger, Regina and Emma rushed to find Henry while Everly took in the sight of the ship she hadn't seen in years. She continued to stare out at the ocean before the footsteps cut through the sound of the waves against the ship then she felt a presence at her side. After watching the water for a moment longer, the leader of the Saved Ones looked over to find Killian standing next to her with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as Everly looked away from him and back at the water that surrounded them. After another moment of silence passed, she felt a hand on her chin before her attention was slowly turned back to the blue-eyed pirate.

"What is there to be sorry for?"

"Leaving you. Twice."

"To save me and everyone else you cared about on that island."

"Soon to be a third time," the blonde girl told him, causing the smile on the raven-haired man's face to fade before a curious look appeared, "I had to drink water from the Spring after Pan used his Dreamshade dagger on me. I can't leave-"

The rest of her response was cut off by him tossing a canteen at her before she not-so-gracefully caught it in her arms. Everly stared at the object for a moment then she looked back up at the man with confusion in her eyes before he pulled her into a tight hug and gently kissed the top of her head.

"That canteen contains water from the Spring of Neverland, which means you can come back with us. When we get back to Storybrooke, the Dark One is going to make a potion to cure you and David of the water's curse," he explained, causing the Jones girl to look up at him with a small smile on her face before the pirate captain continued, "I'm never letting you go again. Not willingly, at least."

After the two pirates finished their moment, they joined the rest of their group to watch to bring Henry back from his dream-like state. As soon as they stopped next to their companions, Regina turned towards Everly before explaining how she needed to be the one to give Henry his heart back since she was the one who enchanted the boy's hand. The Jones girl sent the Evil Queen a skeptical look before taking the glowing object into her hands and placing it back into Henry's chest. As soon as his heart was returned, The Truest Believer woke with a gasp before his family said their greetings to the boy then Killian led him into his cabin to rest.

Once everyone knew Henry was safe in the Captain's Cabin, they gathered on deck to help Neal put Pan's Shadow on the sail of the Jolly Roger. While Mary Margaret, David, and Everly got the Lost and Saved Boys at a safe distance from the action, Regina prepared herself to use her magic as the son of the Dark One placed the coconut that contained the Shadow in front of the cannon. As soon as Emma made sure Regina was ready, the blonde lit the fuse of the cannon before taking a step back. Right as the cannon was about to go off, the man opened the coconut and released the Shadow before the Evil Queen used her magic to trap it in the mainsail of the ship.