The Darkest Night by @MinnieBooks

Author's note: Hello, guys!! It's minniebooks

Author's note: Hello, guys!! It's minniebooks. First at all, I wanted to tell you my inspiration in this story.

I'm reading the #ImaginesBook now, so the writing style is like this book, but the main topic is terror and Christmas.

The Darkest Night - minniebooks 

Imagine you are on a cemetery at 11 pm Christmas day. You are walking through the tombs and see the reflection of a shadow in the floor, following and watching you in the darkness and deepest night. You can't do anything, but going into your grandmother's house it's a best idea, better than running by this gloomy place. You can't shout but feeling more than frightened, truly terrorized. Someone is pursuing while you are stepping on the pavement, and you can not do nothing except from keeping walking faster than before. Your view goes to the left and you are able to see your mother's tomb, just asides. Nevertheless you can't hold back your tears, and you are disconsolately crying at the foot of her grave, looking the small white roses on the sandy floor.

Somebody is behind you, you can feel the breathing on the right side of your neck, although something pointed next your hip, and you are scared at knife thoughts.

You don't wanna die "that night", Christmas night, because your mum did it last year at the same place, and makes you thinking that she maybe was murdered by this cruel and bloody murderer.

You twirled and see his face. You know that memorable face who appears in every morning daily and TV news, it's Joker's one, the world's most famous wanted killer, it's here just in front of you. You wanted to run into your grandma's house but his hand is grabbing your arm, and you can't move or say anything meanwhile he is getting close next your ear to say all the aggressive and bloody things he did to your dead mum and maybe will do you.

You believe in hope, and expect that an idea always will be changed, although a ferocious assassin one, it's Christmas, dreaming it's a part of this sweetie party and Joker said "maybe", so maybe he let me going with my family to celebrate what it remains.

You look straight his black dark eyes, asking him "that" question only with your eyes,but the gravedigger appears facing before you could pronounce a single word to him, now you can only hear laughing sounds hidden in trees and a only simple question leaving that man lips: << What are you doing alone on a cemetery in Christmas day?>>.